ok i have a seious ? me and my bf have unprotected sex all the time but he doesnt cum in me, but i still have my period but its weird i had it for 4 days then i was spotting for 2 weeks and my period came for 5 to 6 days then 2 weeks later i got it again......and now my stomach feels bloated all the time and its hard.........my breasts arent sore and i dont have any nausea or anything....but can this be s sign of pregnancy..

i really need to know im oooo scared

please help me ASAP

thank you so much

i have the same problems the only thing is that i was on the pill and i got off well now my lower tummy is bloated really bad. i have been getting really dizzy and my legs are cramping really bad and i have this strange pink line on my tummy that wasn't there before. its strange. By the way! Even if your b/f does not cum in you, you could still get pregnant. there is sperm in what is called the lube that is generated from his penis while having sex.

To "guest" yes, that is true....kind of. The "lube" you are talking about is referred to as "pre-cum" and if the person truly does not ejaculate it is very VERY rare for a person to actually get pregnant from pre-cum....there is very little to no sperm in this...only time it is concerning is if he has ejaculated recently then the precum will have sperm in it from the previous ejac. At any rate its not a good idea to depend on the "pullout" method because a man or boy can not always control himself...there are a few "spots" that will cause a man to "ejaculate" no matter how in control he is or claims to be...

to diamonds: if you bleed that much I seriously doubt you are pregnant. Your stomach can be bloated and "hard" for a number of reasons. Has your cycle always been like this or just recently...it sounds that you really only had 2 weeks off out of 5 and seeing a doctor would be a good idea if for no other reason to get this under control...your iron levels can't be at a healthy level if you are bleeding that much..
Unless you WANT to have a baby you really should consider getting on the pill. It will regulate your cycle and prevent pregnancy....that way you won't have to worry if he does ejaculate because you will be 99% protected...you'll only have to trust he doesn't have any STDs (I hope you both got tested for each other before embarking on this as most stds can be transmitted just by the skin to skin contact...
Good luck and No, I dont believe you are pregnant. If you are truly worried take a home pregnancy test...I would worry if you didnt get a period. A "bloated" stomach is not a sign of early pregnancy usually.

What happened?
Im in a similar situation..
bloating only symptom but its been going on for a while

so could you update me on what happened with your situation?

Whats wrong with you girls? if your so worried go to a free clinic were they have free pregnancy test, go buy a pregnancy test, or simply get on birth control. Its not hard geeezzz..

I guess you do have to get a pregnacy test to kow if its true or not. Thats the only helpfull way, & ALLWAYS SE PROTECTION OR JUST DONT DO NOTHING!

Actually bloating is a very common sign of early pregnancy, as early as the moment of conception begins, your uterus slowly starts to expand and produces gas distention, you can normally tell if passing wind more than usual, also another common factor is water retention. But remember, not all women experience the same symptoms.!

I had my period December 3-6 and got my merina taken out the 6th and had sex on the 7th and everyday since(he has went in me everytime. We have sex around 3 times a day. It has only been a little over two weeks since my first day of last period. My stomach is feeing tight and kinda bloated. My bf says (and I can tell) how tight my vagina has been. Could I tell this early that I am prego?

My bf and I never use protection either. And birth control is hard to keep up with. 

If you think birth control is hard to keep up with, don't get pregnant, because you'd never be able to keep up with your child!

I'm going through something like this my period is normally 7 days this time it was 4 then stop for a day then I was spotting for 2 hours and my stomach is hard and I pee all the time and I have not been on birth control for a year and a half and we have sex almost everyday with no condom

Same for me but I'm 30 and have PCOS. I was told it would be hard for me to get pregnant and that if I was the pregnancy hormones in me may not show up on a pregnancy test. My cycle came on for one day. Really bad bloating. My stomach is super hard. I'm getting really bad headaches everyday and nauseous. I'm making an appointment of the symptoms don't cease. I'm just scared that they won't be able to tell.

wildI've been going through the same but I've gained like 8 pounds and it very rock hard and i have had two miscarriage. before so not my first rodeo but I've have 2 periids i thing but the were very abnormal very weird and i don't use protection with my man but i want to get pregnant badly..but he smokes weed so I'm scard i might not be and its other medical problems I'm having :-(

the same thing has happened to me and I went to the doctor and got a pregnancy test and it was negative. but if you want to know then you could do a "homemade pregnancy test"

Bit of a prick thing to say