I recently had an abortion, on the 29th of feb then had sex on the 8th of march. at first he didnt use a condom but then put one on for when he ejaulated could it be possible to become pregnant again?

BEFORE a man ejaculates, he can have pre cum which theoretically CAN get you pregnant.

I PERSONALLY would never risk sex without birth control, I have had more than one abortion, but I do try to prevent it!

Precum is actually very unlikely to contain live sperm in it ( unless the man has ejaculated in the last few hours and not urinated, then there would be live sperm in the penial tract which can get you pregnant).

You probably hadn't ovulated that soon after your abortion but maybe go see your doctor.

Yes if you are not on any birth control it is possible to get pregnant, this is what the nurses told me when I had my abortion...