hi,

i have done abortion on 26th feb. after dat my periods last for 7/8 days. and again i got it on 12th march. then again on 28th march. today is 2nd may and i didnt get my periods. as my doctor told me after abortion period will be irregular. mid i had unprotected sex but he didnt eject and for safer side i had pills after that. and those days were not my ovulation days. i did my pregnancy test on 29th. it was negative. but still now i didnt get my periods. i am worried. can u please help me in this? should i go for another pregnancy test?

no need of that dont worry you wont be pregnant those delay in the periods is because of abortion only not to worry 

hi,
thanks for the reply. But i am really worried. till now i didn't get my periods. i did a home pregnancy test again. it came negative. its been 8-9 days delay in my periods. Before abortion my periods were on time. as you said now its delayed because of abortion. Please suggest me something. i cannot go to a doctor as in my home nobody know about my abortion. how many days it will delay? can u please suggest me something?

after abortion we cannot just calculate our ovulation date just like that there can be chances but you took also the pills which pills are they birth control pills or i-pill if they are birthcontrol pills then they wont work after conception and because of pills also your periods generally gets delayed and you had an abortion too so your periods may get delayed more because of both and coming to home pregnancy test some people cannot get exact results before 4 to 5 weeks after conception when is the conception date?

hi,

Thanks again for the reply. i had done my abortion on 26th february. and after that i had done another check if there is any substitute left or not on 10th march. it was fine and it came clear. again on 12th march i got my periods and then on 28th or 29th march. after that i didnt get it till now. I had taken an i-pill, that to before 72 hours. and moreover me an my boyfriend both are sure that he didn't eject inside me. Still for being in safer side i took an i-pill. and we did sex on 14th april. as i am maintaining a my days calendar 10th to 17th was not my ovulation dates. i should get my periods by 28th. before my periods were regular and it used to come on every 28th day of my last period. i have done pregnancy tests on 30th april and 2nd may. it came negative. please suggest me what should i do? I am very much scared. till which day i should wait? should i do a retest again?

hey not to worry at all i too was in the same situation in the last week of april not to worry at al he didnt ejaculated in me but for safety i took i-pill and periods got delayed for 13 days not to worry at all these irregularity in the periods was due to both i-pill and the abortion u had medical abortion makes things worse and also i-pill and both within a short span leads to huge irregularities that is why you are not getting periods i guess you are also safe side as me i-pill works 100% if you dont have sex any before that day that means from 26th feb to 14th april if you didnt have sex then you need not worry i-pil works in that case