He pulled out before he came, but PRECUM, mah dear! D=
I am very worried, I'm only 14, and, like, I have been getting nosebleeds alot, and my breasts are sore. I'm on my period right now though, but it's stopping a little soon, here. Any advice???

Tak a pregnancy test, just in case.. You are 14, you can get birth contorl from planned parenthood without your parents even knowing, and it is easy =)

Have you considered going on the pill..or something else?

You do not need consent for abortion either, but birth control is easier, and it's a first option.

IF you talk to you mom alot I say tell her what's going on.... She can help you...

If you are having your period it is quite unlikely that you are pregnant. However, you do need to be safer in future.

not true. if you do have your period it is likely you could be pregnant. i am and i had my period twice already. so dont think that just because you're on your period doesnt mean you arent pregnant. i suggest you take a test and be more careful in the future. being your 14 it wouldnt be a good idea to have the baby. dont get me wrong, if you'd like to keep it then thats your choice but you'd be giving up alot of things you would have liked to do in the future and your making a huge commitment. being pregnant is an amazing experiance but you should first look at all your options before you make any decisions.

ME and my boyfriend had sex without a condom he bust out but then he went and wash his pennis and we did it again what you think it could happen? would i be pregnant? can i use the morning pill even tough its been 2 days since we had sex?
how does the birth control pill works? i heard theres and morning pill like how often do i need to take it? and how would i get it? i ask because im shy to ask my mom this. so can anybody help me out PLEASE?

sorry but the morring pill only works 24 hours after unsafe sex. you take it one

if you are on your period it is impossible you are pregnant your period is the shedding of protein rich lining in your uterus if an egg is not fertilized it wont implant therefor you get your period. If it is especially light than normal this might be something know as spotting and you might very well be prego.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

The morning after pill is effective up to 72 hours (3 days) after sex, actually. It's called Plan B.

I am 8 days late on my cycle am i pregnant? my last period was on june 5th till june 9th 2010. And now its july 8th. should i be worried? I have no signs of symtoms....yet...

I had sex over a month ago... I have veryyyyyyy irregular periods! sometimes i go up to 3 or over months without one.. i didnt get my period this month but i think thats normal for me! i took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but im scared of the "what ifffs" im 16!! do you think im pregnant or am i just stressing out...??

aprilsixth,

I think it's just possible that you're stressing out. Most of the time if you stress it can cause your period to be late. Besides, most pregnancy tests are over 95 percent accurate. So just take a deep breath and always be protected so there won't be any "what ifs" in the future!

Good luck!

thank you thank you thank you aimless_722!! <3333

i lost my virginty but then i got my period for about two - three days then i had sex the same day my period finish.  He didnt cum in me tho but i herd pre cum can get you pregant as well. . . the day after i started discharging some icky white stuff and kinda gold ad=nd alil tiny spoting sometimes but it very very light and ver small spot and sometimes i feel like i have my period but i dont and now im sick with bones hurting or feeling swore and my thoart hurts and i got a runny nose  and this has been happening since i had sex. could it be that im pregant ?

say hello to your new baby