Five times a night???? MAN, I envy you! It was long ago since I could do it? Could I ever do it? Hehhehe…..Anyway,……How many times did you ejaculate that night? Did you wash your penis and peed after every ejaculation and before entering her vagina after the last ejaculation? If you didn’t, I think you may have a problem. It is too late for the abortion pill. It is called morning after pill and it needs to be taken 72 hours at latest after unsafe sex. The sooner taken the better chances that the pregnancy won’t appear. This pill works by prevent the egg to be fertilized or by prevent the fertilized egg to enter the endometrium (uterine lining). I think you should get a home pregnancy test and see what it says. If it is possible, visit a doctor to determine pregnancy. If it shows negative, do another one in two weeks time to make sure it is negative. Sometimes it is too early for the pregnancy test to determine if the hormones (made only during pregnancy) are present.

hi all.I need some advertisment.I'm 17 years old and i had a intercourse on last week. We did that 5 time at one night. Sounds like unbelieveble right. so we haven't use condom.Before my sperm came out my that thing was outside.Any way is it possible that she is pregnant.And if she is pregnant which one is teh best way? Use medicine to destroy the baby or go to abort. :$

it is NOT the abortion pill. it does NOT prevent a fertilized egg from implanting itself in the uterus. do NOT post something like that unless you are 100% informed, because pregnancy is not something to give people incorrect information about. it affects too many people.

the only thing EC (emergency contraception, the morning after pill, plan B) is good for is preventing the egg from getting fertilized in the first place. EC is basically a very, very high dose birth control pill (and no, the same effects are NOT achieved by taking multiple birth control pills at once. you either take birth control regularly, or you take plan B in the case of an accident. taking both together actually produces some pretty gnarly nausea)

my advice to you would be to wear a condom. and your girl should probably be on birth control also. especially since you obviously are going to have sex often. too young for mistakes.

im 20yrs. old and i had na unprotected sex with my bf last feb.26.. im really confused.. i had my period on march 11 ( i didnt know if its really a menstrual period, but it is not as heavy as my last period last month feb14-feb18).

This time only took 2days from march11-12,it is color red.. but in march13 the blood becomes very little amount and it was dark brown, in march 14 it continues to be dark brown.. but in march 15, 16 and today 17 it becomes light brown and it is very little amount.. i dont know if this is implantation bleeding bcoz what i have read on the internet was, the implantation occurs 1 week b4 your expected perid.. but in my case.. it came late.. bcoz i suppose to have my period on march8.. but i start to bleed(the red blood for 2days) from march 11-12, so the blood is 3 days late,, so im really confused.. i dont know if im pregnant or not(hopefully).. the symptoms that im experiencing is a little and occasional dizziness in the afternoon, and sometimes cramps on my stomach but it is very little pain.. pls. help me.. i dont take pregnancy test because im really scared (if it turned to be positive).. pls. help.. tnx..

I know Im replying a year later.. but did you end up being pregnent, and the bleeding was how many days before your expected period?

You need to wait and see if she IS pregnant and if so then dont just rush into abortion it really messes people up and you may not want to become a parent but she may feel different. You NEED to talk to HER!