I just had an abortion on April 15, 2006. I had my period on May 4th 2006 & now I found out I am pregnant again. According to the online dute date calculators.....I am about 7 weeks & I am considering getting another abortion. How bad will my body be messed up? Is this a good idea? I already have 2 kids that are 1 & 2 so my body has already been through alot. I don't plan of keeping this child but I don't want to have another abortion if my body can't handle it. Finances aren't looking so good for a 3rd child? Someone help me with information on this?

I will be honest, and I know other anti abortion people will get mad..

IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOU AT ALL, UNLESS YOU GET A BAD Infection!!

I have had 3 aboritons, and I am not "messed up"..I also work in aboriton clinics, and educate people about abortion and birth control. THERE ARE MANY MANY women who have had 3-4-5 abortions, and have 2-3 healthy babies/children.

I see nothing wrong with having an abortion if that is what you want, and I am here to support you =) woman to woman.

Abortion won't 'mess you up'. I would reccommend that you get on some form of birth control though so this doesn't keep happening

Definitely seek some birth control pills out. Just because you are older, (= doesn't mean birth control isn't for you!

I understand the financial situation. Mine was worse....I couldn't admit to my mom that I didn't know who the father was and I didn't wish to have the child so that she could find that out.

i have a question i have heard alot of differant thing but i had had a abortion like a almost a year ago now but i had it done when i was less then a month pregant. now i am tryin to get pregant and i keep getting my period could that abortion ruined my chances of ever ettin pregnant agian?

If you had an abortion...why didn't you get on birth control? To me that is just plain being careles and inconsiderate. I have had two abortions in my life, but I know that once I have them I don't turn around and "accidently" get pregnasnt again. Use your brain and get birth control. It's also cheaper for birth control than paying for abortion after abortion. Don't use abortionas your method of birth control. THAT is just stupid!

GUEST, you yourself had 2 abortions.

It doesn't matter if you have or 20, an abortion is an abortion, is an abortion.

NOONE is better than anyone else for accidently getting pregannt soon after an abortion.

Please consider being considerate and kind, NOONE is stupid for having an abortion.

People can also turn things around on you and ask you why you even had 2 abortions..

BE supportive.

how are you going to say abortion didn't mess you up your sick in the head

i came to this site looking for answers to post-abortion bloating and found this thread. I just had my second abortion. my first was two months ago.

i was on birth control for four years and after getting out of my long term relationship, i decided to get off of pills as well because the added hormones felt very unnatural. i tried about 6 different kinds of pills in those 4 years. they all felt bad. the week after i stopped taking pills completely, i felt like a million bucks.

i use cervical caps, diaphragms, condoms, sponge, spermicide. but as often as my boyfriend and i have sex, the probability of getting pregnant from just foreplay and precum was pretty high. high enough that i got pregnant twice.

additionally, i was not informed that my cervix was still somewhat dilated after my first abortion, increasing my chances of getting pregnant from foreplay/precum. i asked a lot of questions about preventing a third pregnancy. they explained to be extra careful after my abortion. even though my uterus and cervix may be all healed, the cervix may not have completly closed until 6 weeks or so after the abortion.

birth control pills have plenty of disadvantages. and no one can quantify the life-long disadvantages of having two abortions over 20 years of consuming artificial hormones. so dont be so condescending to the lady with the 2 abortions. i consider it a pretty honest mistake. and i'm sure she came here for help, and not for all the hateful comments other ppl post so they can feel better about themselves. geez.

I am sorry but I read some of these posts and my blood boiled. Fair enough 1 mistake, it happens! but 2 or 3 times!!!!!!!! o.O You are selfish and Careless! With the amount of birth control available theses days there is no need for unwanted pregnancies! And if none of them suit you then Dont have sex! All the couples in the world that would give anything to have a baby and cant, Have'nt you considered adoption instead? Or would that be too hard for you? TOUGH! if You are big enough to have sex without protection, then you should take the responsibilities that come with it.... ABORTIION IS NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL! God you can even get a morning after pill!!!! NO EXCUSE!

Sweetie,
I have been were you are. I had one abortion in my life and regret it for the rest of my life. I am a 30 something female, single never married. But doing well educated and have own property and so forth. Now, I want to have a baby, and it is hard for me to do so. I feel that this is God's way of punishing me for what I did in the past. Please young women, use condoms or birth control, you don't want to end up with regrets in your future. Of course my life is successful, but there is something missing that I might not ever be able to obtain. Be careful with your body women, because what you do today could affect your future.
God Bless

Im 21 getting marry in 2months then I know Im pregnant...It should be a good news but turn to be bad news after I consult 3 doc having same answer about my baby tat asking me why your baby so small and Rubella in 1st tri of pregnant will effect the baby so is advise me to dont keep it!My dad and mum keep asking me to do abortion as soon as possible so I did it last week and hope to pregnant again as so as possible..I have intercourse after a week abortion..will i have PID or other infection for rushing to pregnant again?Having intercourse so fast after pregnant izit tat bad???Pls any1 can tell me what is the best decision..

Do you not know what causes pregnancy? My God, how old are you, 9? Don't have sex or use a rubber. It isn't that difficult. The doctor should sew your legs shut lady. Abortion should not be used as a form of birth control. You make me sick. I am pro choice but this is fkn ridiculous. Have you seen what happens during an abortion? Maybe you need to.

Hello.

I had an abortion at 22 weeks. It was a two day process on friday and saturday.
friday was the dialation of my cervix and a drug to stop the babies heart. Saturday was surgery. I am home now and taking the week off from work. I know that I could not bring this child into the world. I feel that I made the right deciscion but I"m disappointed in my self for not knowing I was pregnant earlier. It was an actual baby. I had one other abortion previously 5 years ago. I will never put myself in this situation again. Just wondering if there are any others out there just getting over a late term abortion.

how hard its it to take birth control, and why is this unborn child any less important than the children you already have. I can understand abortions when your young or if you have conceived in some awful way. Or if your unborn child has disabilities and your doctor has suggested an abortion. Other wise use protection get on the pill, and don't be so stupid, it is disgusting and it makes me sick to think people like you use abortion as a form of birth control!!!!!! GROW UP!!!! i feel sorry for your children growing up with a mother with no morals!!!