AS SOON AS I FINISH URINATING A CLEAR STRAND OF STICKY DISCHARGE COMES OUT. ANY BODY KNOW WHAT THIS COULD BE ? THANX

uhmm yeahh that's gross.

i have that too.

hahaha.

did you ever fix it ?

Is this all the time or just shortly after coitus? Obviously residule ejaculate after copulation could be present. However if it is all the time I would look at getting it tested.

how old are you?

I often get that when im ovulating (time where you can get pregnant). Its the stuff that helps the sperm survive in you for up to 5 days. its perfectly normal.

I think its normal. me and my friend have that too. i dont think it is a sexual intercourse related thing either because at the time we noticed it we never had sex before.
i dunno if that helped but i tried

:D

I have the same clear sticky during urinating, and real bad stomach cramps, I had unprotected sex with a female

I believe that you may have VB otherwise known as bacterial vaginosis, a very common bacterial imbalance that women get. I myself get it often from many things, sex, lube, wet bathing suits that I keep on for too long, tight g-strings etc. Anysituation where bacteria can flourish there can cause it. There are many ways to treat it naturally without antibiotics but you'd want to get it proprly diagnosed before you went any further. It could be trich(an abbreviation) which is transmitted sexually but also easily cured. A gyno could put the discharge under a microscope and tell you for sure. That would be your best bet. BUT if it is VB look into some natural cures that address the cause and work with prevention because if you are prone to VB then it is something that will come back given the right conditions and can be very bothersome. Since your on the internet do a google for natural cures for vaginosis. Good luck.

its a sign of ovulation..some become pregnant during this time...but its perfectly normal as long as its clear...u prolly get it a week after ur period right? but i would still get it checked because there are some cases where it can go hand in hand with HPV. so jus check it out... :-)

I think it is chlamydia which is very common STD..clear sticky discharge from the penis is a symptom and women are usually asymptomatic...

Ok I'm a male I have this also and I have been wondering the same thing about it. I have no trouble urinating and no pain in any parts of my body. This discharge does not smell or have a weird color just clear and sticky! I've done tons of STD research and noting seems to match at all. I'm really freaked out by it and have no idea what to do! I know getting tested is the way to go but I figured looking here first could possibly give me some insight before I do anything! Please help.....

This is for the young lady with the clear discharge. It is perfectly normal and it is a sign that you are ovulating and you have no reason to worry. For the gentlemen with the clear discharge it sounds like you may have an infection. You may have a yeast infection and that might sound funny but men can also get yeast infections but it is not as common as women.

This is a result of too much albumin in your urine, you need to drink some alkaline dissolved in water 3 times a day frequently for a week.

you really need to go get checked out by your doc....i know it is scary...i just got done with a VB and yea it sucked but now i am healthy and trying to get prego...so yea just go to your doc.

i too get it after ejacalation and after i urinat i have known it was there didnt take that much notice until i had pain after i urinated and it came out today but i think ive never had sex unless i was drunk or somthing but after reading theses replys i feel alot better i dont want to see a doctor because i dont want to get embarassed :$

Having this, this doesn't necessarily mean your pregnant right?