Hi there! I noticed some discharge after urinating. Is this dangerous? What could be a cause to it?

Hello! A clear discharge from the urethra may be caused by prostatic secretions after straining, urethral gland secretions during sexual excitement, or infections. The most common infection among sexually active people is Chlamydia urethritis. Prostatic or urethral gland secretions are not dangerous. It is also possible that drops of urine drips out of the urethra from areas of the urethra beyond the sphincter (muscle that closes off the tube when not urinating). These are just over the internet speculation. It would be best if you visited a doctor and see what it is all about.

HEY THERE! IM 24 AND HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT AFTER URINATION I SOMETIMES GET A CLEAR DISCHARGE FROM THE PENIS, I HAVE BEEN TESTED (BLOOD & URINE) REGULARLY FOR STI'S AND HAVE CAME BACK NEGATIVE FOR EVERYTHING... I HAVE ALSO NOTICED AND IRRITATING FEELING IN MY PENIS AFTER SEX AND OCCASIONALLY AFTER URINATING. ANY IDEAS?