I am 20 yre old and have a 2 year old.not currently sexualy active but for the past coulple of weeks I have had pain around where my ovaries and cervix are and i have had a watery discharge that dosent smell. when i wake up inthe morning i am wet and while i am at work i feel it. It dosent reall smell nit more that a normal vaginal smell

Hi, probably nothing serious, could be thrush tho. go to the doctors if you are worried.

All women naturally have a discharge and it changes through out the month, from not there at all, to the sticky mucas when ovulating

Hallo,
Vaginal discharge can vary from time to time. And watery discharge could mean several things. Is your menstrual cycle normal or maybe it is irregular? Usually clear discharge means that you are ovulating and your egg is ready. This mucus helps the sperm to get easier to the egg. But if this is ongoing for some time now, I don’t think that this is the case. You might have some problems with your ovaries. Did you have any complications with your first delivery? Have you had any hormonal imbalances?
On the other hand if this is just a ovulation discharge, then you shouldn’t worry and it will pass in no time. But if this continues you need to see some specialist.

I think you are right to take note of anything out of the ordinary. I think all women get watery vagina discharge from time to time and it doesn't mean anything, but having it for a few weeks and if there is a lot, I would be worried about that. It's definitely good that your discharge doesn't smell. But still. The pelvic pain you are talking about would worry me more than anything else, so just remember that sexually transmitted diseases might not show symptoms right away and you can still have one if you are not sexually active right this minute.