hi im 15 yrs old i have no signs of any pubic hair or armpit hair. when i masterbate i get  a small orgasm but i have no semen or liqiud. i dont know whats wrong my penis is still small plz help

Hey Trav...
I know how frustrating this is... I was a late bloomer as well.   has your voice cracked at all or has your testicles gotten any bigger or hung lower?  do you know if your dad was a late bloomer (started puberty late) as well.>?  I would not get to concerned at this poing but if you want you can have a blood test done to check your testosterone and growth hormone levels to see if maby u need some supplements to help jump start puberty for you.

I hope this helps some and I would be glad to help you with any other questions you may have on this topic.
thanks

i dont know if my dad was late bloomer but.. my twin brother has already hit puberty so im worrying. i still have a high pitched voice. thanks for reply

i also have noticed i have a little clear fluid come out after my orgasm. is this normal?

oh and i saw u post on another thing. about these pulses. i get the same thing but there is only a little amount of stick clear liquid. when my penis is erect i have to pull back my forskin. the head of my penis doesnt stick out of the skin when erect. is this bad or is it because my penis hasnt grown yet?

and with my balls i dont know how big they should be and im not sre if the have grown/hung lower.

Trav123 wrote:

Trav123 wrote:

ok trav normal ADULT testies are about 5cmX2cmX3cm..... so are yours anywhere close to that.

It is normal for your foreskin to stay over your penis when erect. and the sm amount of clear liquid is most likley pre-cum (pre-ejaculate) it is produced by 2 pea sized glans near the base of your penis known as the cowper's (bulbourethral) gland.

ok so what does it mean if i get Pre-cum but no semen?

ok. i have measured my testies are about 4.2cmx1.5cmx2.5cm and my penis is 5.6cm soft and 7cm hard. i also nocticed i had alot of clear sticky stuff which might be semen in teh development stage. but i dont really know. thanks for the help =]

It sounds like you are just starting to enter puberty. keep an eye on things as you should start developing pubic hair soon. please Be PAITIENT as things dont happen overnight..... if you have any other questions just ask. thanks

hey i do have 1 more question. i was reading some stuff that some semen is clear when u are still deveolping? as when i masterbate i only get alot of clear stuff after i orgasm is this just pre-cum or can it be semen?

hey Trav,

what you read was correct, when your body first starts producing semen it is usually clear. as you develop more and start to produce sperm cells and all of your accessories reproductive glands (prostate Seminal vessicles cowpers gland etc) start matureing and working then your semen will get more milky. what you are describing could be either pre-ejaculate or semen. usually pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) is secreated when you get sexually excited either from thinking of something erotic or masturbating or seeing pornography. basically just seeps out and makes you "wet"..... if this fluind is being shot out or dribbles out as you are orgasming then it is semen.... does this make sense?? its kind of hard to explain.

ok. well i kind of understand if i get these pulses and i look at the head of my penis Clear stuff dribbles out.

same here i dont know what to do if u do find out can you let me know plz

how long is ur penis... the length can often determine how far into puberty you are

Hi Trav, its been 2 years after this post, did u pass puberty?