my peirod is really late. does it sound like im coming? i have watery discharge, but not too much, just a few drops, and it dries pretty clear, with some white specks a little bit. and i also just got a little bit of sticky kind of stretchy white discharge. any help here?

I usually have watery vagina discharge in the middle of my cycle, and sometimes before ovulation. It is more thick and creamy when I am about to get my cycle. The kind of vagina discharge you are having, it sounds a little bit unusual for the end of your cycle, and your period is also late. I think I would be taking a pregnancy test if I were you, but what you say also sounds a little bit like perhaps a fungal infection because you say there are white bits inside your discharge. Of course if you are concerned about it, always see your doctor!