I am suffering from this problem for like every one or two months. It normally happens a few hours after excessive masturbation. Usually, if I'm not busy, I would masturbate 6-10 times a day. After a few hours, I usually feel an uncomfortable feeling all over my body. For me, that's the 'sign' that I am about to feel a burning sensation if I urinate after that. Usually, if I am suffering from the burning pain it would only last for just a couple of hours but today, the uncomfortable feeling before and during the problem begins is gone. But the burning sensation is still there. The pain is inside my penis and it is much worse than before. When I am urinating, it feels like I'm excreting a bunch of razor blade through my penis. This problem is very unusual to me. The pain is too much. I never had this problem before. The pain is still there. Why is this happening and how to prevent it?

Painful urination can be a sign of infection. I am guessing that bacteria may have been introduced into your urethra during masturbation. Try cranberry juice to see if the burning sensation will clear up.

This sounds like a problem i used to have when i was about your age. I would get this feeling after masturbating, it would start as a kind of shiver and cold sweat all over my body and then turn into a horrible burning sensation inside my penis, It would last between 45 minutes and an hour and a half (maybe more sometimes)

I finally figured out what it was a few years ago, it only ever happened when i would masturbate shortly after urinating. When semen comes in contact with water or urine it becomes thick and sticky, this causes it to become stuck in the urethra, which gives a burning like sensation, so the next time your masturbating make sure you didn't urinate just before it. Give it at least 30 minutes before you do.

And just in case it still happens, heres a handy trick. If you run very warm water (not too hot obviously) over your penis for about 5 - 10 minutes it will relieve the pain, and it will go away faster. Strange i know, but it used to work for me.

I really hope this helps, as i quite literally, know your pain all too well. Good luck

That's really crazy! I did not know that you could actually cause it to burn like that but I did know that semen is basic while urine is acidic so it would make sense that it burns as it ejects through the urethra since it's all the same system. I had no idea and I think that was a very helpful thing to post. Does anyone have any other insight like this because I think this was a really brilliant post! Thanks again. :)

Hey man I've had the same problem. . . What helps me is like you said about acid. . .try not to drink alot acid drinks. . .water as much as you can. . .I've noticed alot of times the burning starts to me is when I drink Dr pepper or soda, (which sucks because I absolutely love Dr pepper haha) but when you masturbate try to get all of the piss out first. . .when the burning happens to me it usually happens when I piss right afterwards so I hope that helps bro

THANK YOU THAT HELPED A LOT!

I've had this problem before and I didn't realize what you realized so thank you if the problem continues I will try to figure a alternative explanation out, thank you!