When i squeeze my left nipple a clear liquid comes out of it, 23 years old male, i have no sign of breast cancer but this Discharge, should i be worried?

Hey there how long have you had this discharge? Does it come out all the time or only certain times like when you are sexually excited ? Donyou feel any lumps in your breasts at all?  Is the discharge in one or both nipples?

Hey
I was watching a Medical Series and there was a man who had breast cancer
I squeezed my nipple to see if anything comes out of it like the man in the movie
No it comes out only when i squeeze it
I squeezed it for first time about 4-5 days ago
I dont feel any lumps or pain
and its only from left nipple

What is the discharge looks likr? Sticky or slippery? How much discharfecis there? Do you check your testicles if not I would check them for any lumps or bumps

It was like water, not sticky or slippery, just like water
yeah i did check my testicles and there is no lumps or bumps

Ok well I'm not sure what's causing it maby you have a small cyst connected to your ducts that's producing a clear fluid. If you are not finding any lumps and the discharge does not get bloody or milky you can probably just watch it. Also you may want to call your doctor and just explain the situation they may be able to tell you over the phone if it's something that should get checked out or not.

So an update:
Today i squeezed it again and the fluid was kinda sticky...