So here's my problem. I have a blood in my semen. I really don't know what could have caused this. I didn't have sex for almost a year now so hope it's not an STD. Then things came worst when i saw there's also blood at the last squirt of my urine. Though it's not painful but i'm really really panicking. This happened in the morning this day and i was like WAAAAAAH !Please i really wanna know this is not serious. and btw, I'm 18 so i guess it has nothing to do with prostate cancer. 

Hi panic,

It could be due to an infection, possibly prostatitis, a prostate infection.  Sometimes you heavy exercise can cause some bleeding as well.  It could also be a sign of something more serious.

I'd suggest you see a Urologist, this is their area of expertise.

Hope it helps, good luck.

DUDe i had this......Its penis cancer MANN. Youre probably going to die, but if you catch it early they'll just cut your penis off.

Doubtful, very doubtful.

There's always a clown on these forums Panic, ignore.

That could be caused by prostatitis. prostatitis can cause blood in semen. You can go to see the doctor to make sure. If it is, herbal medicine can be a better choice for you. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is a typical herbal medicine for prostatitis. You can get more information by googling this pill. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have anu side effects. I hope it can help you.