Okay so I have a really itchy vagina! I'm scared to talk to my mum about it because she doesn't know I have had sex.. A white/yellow discharge and a little sore not sure what it could be just hoping its not a std.. Please help

having the same problem currently. :( been itchy for a little over a week now, with a couple of small sores and same discharge as you described. the outer labia now looks dry. somebody help! i'm afraid it could be herpes. :(

That could be yeast infection. These symptoms are common symptoms of yeast infection. You can go to see the doctor to make sure. If it is, herbal medicine (f uyanpill) can help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. . about yeast infection and its treatment. I hope it can help you.

Oh honey, don't worry, you're quite likely having a yeast infection. In most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections. 

Yeast infections can be caused by various factors:

Weakened immune system

Use of devices implanted in the skin

Use of antibiotics

Use of oral contraceptives P

regnancy

Diabetes

So, do not afraid of telling this to your mom and see a doctor. There's always antibiotics for it. You could also check out"99eyao"to know more related informations. Hope it helps~