Hello. I'm 26 year old male and I have developed one serious and rather delicate problem. All my symptoms started about two weeks ago and first symptom was difficulty when urinating.
I thought it is some simple urinary infection but then I felt strong pain located deep underneath my testicles. I know that on that localization is prostate settled and I'm afraid I could be suffering from prostatitis- inflammation of prostate. Only one thing is confusing me- shouldn’t I notice some changes in my semen? I had orgasm several times in this period and beside mild pain, I haven’t seen anything unusual! Can anyone explain me how is this possible!?

Hi. Your post made me thinking and got me really interested. I have read several things about prostatitis and I will try to explain you some.
You see, urinating discomfort and pain located underneath testicles could definitely point you on this prostate inflammation. Prostatitis can be bacterial and non-bacterial. You asked about semen changes. Well, semen is usually filled with white blood cells but you can't really notice this from watching it. Only in some cases- blood occurs when ejaculating- but not in all cases. So, you can't really rely on this symptom. If you suspect on prostatitis- you should definitely pay a visit to your urologist because urine analysis may show white blood cells, red blood cells, and microorganisms.