Hi, Myself (60+) undergone prostate holep laser surgery in Sept.'12. Catheter was removed on the very next day, left hospital on the following day. Bleeding was stopped, flow was strong. Everything seemed to be quite ok, except a bit of burning sensation during urination.

On the 7th. day after the process, I experienced a big pain during urination and a piece of flesh came out with the urine. Again after around 15 days the same type of pain occured, urine flow was poorer and another piece came out with a great pain. After one month, once after ejaculation I noticed that the urine flow was poor. Within 3/4 months the stream became very very poor. I feel that it happened after four/five consecutive ejaculations. Urge for urination is frequent, I can understand that the bladder is not being empty any time. Dr. says to go for another surgery.

Can anybody kindly help me by advising the possible cause of the same and is it necessary to undergo another operation?

These symptoms can be caused by prostatitis. You can go to see the doctor to make sure. Actually, herbal medicine can be a better choice for this condition. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is a typical herbal medicine for prostatitis. You can google it to get more information. Surgery has its own risk and side effects. I hope it can help you.

See a new doctor.  Yours did a bad job