Hi
well i m having this problem ...very much pain in my testicals and yesterday twice i had blood in my semen i m really worried ..pain in testical is not new it happened when i do not have masturbate for more than a week or so when i masturbate it vanishes ..but this time i masturbate after a month (did not had any night fall for last 7 year or so ) it semen was brownish color and i had very pain in my testicals mainly in left one. and still have it .
then next day when i did it again i had blood in semen i was frighten and to check it again i did it again same result there was bloody brown semen i m afraid i m 31 only and not married yet did not have any intercourse before or what so ever and still having that bad premature ejaculation's (for last year or so ) look like i m done with my sex life :-( :-( please help

My husband had your problem, flipped out, went to the family doctor who said it was common, but put him on bactrim and flomax for a month. It didn't go away, so he was sent to a urologist who said that a least a dozen men come in a week with this problem, and there is no concern. Have a PSA test done to make sure it isn't prostate cancer, and have an exam to check for swelling and inflamation. Consider causes for the blood such as blood thinners like aspirin, possibly hemmroids, or some other condition. Have urine checked for a bladder or kidney infection. All of this can be done in one office visit. If there is no cause found, just realize that most men get this once in a while. It usually goes away on its own, but still see a doctor to rule out anything serious.

I don't know about the painful testicle, but it could just be inflammed, I don't know. As for the other problem, my husband had this. He went to the family doctor who checked his PSA level for prostate cancer. This was negative. Exam revealed nothing. He was put on Bactrim and Flomax for one month. Nothing changed. He was sent to a urologist, who told him that at least a dozen men a week come in with this problem. He said the biggest problem it causes is severe anxiety, which is understandable. He had urine tests to rule out bladder or kidney problems. There were none. He is going back to rule out whether or not hemmroids have anything to do with it. This is just for peace of mind. See a family doctor, have the relavent tests done, and go from there. Usually, we were told, it just goes away on its own. Best wishes.

I´ve had the same thing now for some days, and I was told that it could be epididymitis (bi-testicular infection, cured with antibiotics) or maybe testicular cancer (but I really hope and think that it is infection), in either case, go check it out, I will tomorrow.

For me it was really alot of blood last week (more than semen), and thought it to be some problem with some small vein (don´t know what the small ones are called in english).

If it is the infection one thing to do is to "empty" yourself often according to the nurse I was talking to.

It sure is scarry this thingy we have, isn´t it?

Well, cross my fingers than none of us have any serious thing.

real, quick.
I have been throught the same ordeal fro 5 yrs now. same age 31 now.
I have had urine test, biopsy and the whole 9 yards.
It happens 8 0ut of 10 times unfailingly and the blood is always alot, mks u feel sick.
initially i was told i might have an infection, given levaquin 4 three months. Nothing happened then i was put on proscar. It drives u nots. I have also learnt of possible surgery might help by reducing the size of the prostratebut the surgery might be ////????.
Its just crazy. especially if u nit married. Girl trips out ooh what is that

i have had the blood and pain when i ejaculate, it has happenened about 6-7 times in the last year and only happens when i have sex in a certain position (doggy style) but hasnt happened in any other postion or when i masturbate. I have been checked by a doctor and urologist and all seems ok, they oth said its just something that happens and that they dont do any research into it any more, but it does worry me!!

Oh my god! Thisssss has been happening to me too. Either that position of when I’m behind my gf and she’s laying down on her stomach. I feel like something gets stuck during ejaculation and then I have a lot of pain and blood. Doctors have no idea why. Did you find out anything about this?