So the beginning of march my boyfriend found out he had chlamydia he got treated and I got treated on 7 march 2013. I was told to wait a week before having sex again and I would be good. We waited a week and then decided to have sex with a condom so I could be retestsd to make sure it was gone. About a week and a half later I get my results and it comes back positive for chlamydia everything else negative. So I ask them if I could schedule one to make sure it was gone they looked at me like I was a tard and said no you're good you don't need to retest you're clear. I insisted they retest me because I wanted to be sure. Said well you'll have to wait two months lol I was like EFF that I'll go somewhere else made a appointment with another doctor but they couldn't see me till 9 April 2013. Meanwhile my boyfriend got another test done through the army doctors. So come the end of march we are just like EFF it they said we were fine so we had unprotected sex. Before I go into my appointment his results come back clear ( the meds took care of his). Alright so come time for my appointment they do the blood work and check my vaginal and the lab test came back saying I had a high Wbc count (which happens when you have chlamydia) urg with made me really upset and slightly angry. So they gave me another dose of the meds and I have to wait two weeks for the final results. My questions are how possibly is it that the treatment didnt work on me and that I still had it... and also what else could be the reason for me having high wbc down there other than that. And any other std everything was negative beside chlamydia. Really hope it isn't that because I asked those nurses numerous of times and they swore up and down I would be fine. Thanks a lot.

They gave me two pink pills first time and Twp white ones this time

Actually, chlamydia is a disease that can recur easily. You 'd better take the medicine that can eradicate this disease. Herbal medicine can be better. SPAM is a typical herbal medicine for chlamydia in women. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. You can google this pill to get more infrmation. I hope it can help you.