I already went to the doctor, and I got tested for STD's HIV, yeast and everything else that can be tested with blood, and a vaginal swab the doctor said it all came back neg. I have been itching for 2 months now. Monistat works, but it keeps coming back.

Maybe it's your partner that is giving you a recurring itchy vagina.  Make sure he gets checked and on medications as well for this.  It will always come back if he/she has it.

Hope this helps

I think it could be yeast infection. Yeast infection can cause this symptom. Yeast infection can recure easily. You'd better take the medicine that can eradicate this disease. Herbal medicine (f uyanpill) can be a good choice. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate this disease and doesn't have any side effects. You can get more information by googling this pill. I hope it can help you.