I am 58 years old and having prostate history since 2 years or so. I always consulted doctor and had antibiotic but the cycle comes on and it never ends. This time the pain was both in prostate and bladder that is after passing the urine and stool. I tried homeopathic medicines and the pain is lessen but not fully cured. So I searched the web and find to have sitz which I am doing and now my prostate is no more hurting. Also having organic fruits and vegetables containing antioxidants seems helping me. Now my bladder and left testicle are hurting and still have pain in passing urine but no pain in passing the stool. Moreover I am also suffering from ED. Kindly help me to eradicate both problem!

Testicle and bladder pain can contribute to ED.

Have you noticed any blood in your urine? Can you describe any other pains that you might have. It could be an infection or even a kidney stone.

I feel more pain in bladder or opening of urethra after not having erection that is the blood does not flow in the penis. The pain in the bladder also increases when it fulls. I am drinking more water for flushing. There is no blood in the urine. I do not think that I have stone in Kidney because there is no pain there!I am also taking Evion Capsule-Vitamin E 200 mg one capsule daily to get rid of ED. Will it be sufficient or do I have to take something more. The pain in bladder and urethra might be still having infection in prostate!

You weren't clear it was an infection of the prostate, I just assumed it was enlarged, a common issue.

I do think you have an infection. A prostate infection can spread easily into the testicles or bladder. An enlarged prostate can contribute to a bladder infection.

I'd suggest you visit a urologist for an exam. This is their area of expertise. Let them know that it keeps coming back. It may be that it is not being treated for a long enough period to completely eliminate it.

I do not believe that the vitamin E will help your ED. Again, I'd recommend speaking with a urologist and having a full work up. They can help you with this too. There is most likely an underlying condition, prostatitis would be one of them that is causing this.

Treat the source, not the symptoms.

Hope it helps.