hi, i need some advice... i had the coil fitted about a year an half ago. At first i had regular but very light periods... but for the last 2 months i havent, at first i put this down to the coil an presumed it had settled into my body an was preventing my period.

but ive been eating soo much, i cant get enuf of it, alos for the last week ive had a water infection, which is now no longer, but i have really bad pains an cramps in my lower stomach an lower back... im really quiet worried, i never get infections.

i also already have a 4 year old that i conseived whilst on the pill...

im sooo scared. plz advise me....

Honestly i would consult with your doctor on this one. It could just be the coil. Some forms of birth control can stop your periods and change them. And if u conceived a child on birth control before it could happen again. So to be sure I would either take a home pregnancy test or do to your doctor. i hope ive helped and if i can do anything else please let me know.