Hello, I'm Natalie,

I had the Mirena Coil fitted after falling pregnant, and deciding it was not the right time to start a family. So we decided the right thing for us was an abortion. I was six weeks, and five days, on the day of the abortion. It was an early pregnancy, the surgical abortion starts at seven weeks. They fitted me with the Mirena Coil while I was asleep. After the operation, I spoke with the Nurse who discharges you, she gave me an pregnancy test, as it was an early pregnancy. It's been a week and 1 day (today), and it has fell out while I was on the toilet. I thought i could feel something in my cervix a couple of days ago, but I just thought it was normal, as I didnt know if you could feel the coil or not. Does anybody know, what might of happened? As Im stunned!

:-(

Its really hard to say why it has happened, but you need to contact them again and let them know that it has fallen out, so that you may get it replaced.....

Hi, I have phoned them up today, and they told me to come to the family planning clinic tonight, and get another fitted, and try and see what went wrong, with the last :-) .