Hi, I've just finished the end of my Yasminelle packet and realised I missed a pill completely on the second line, day 8. As I wasn't aware of this I did not use any extra methods of contraception and now I'm terrified that I could be pregnant?? I missed it on the Friday and had sex the following Monday - only 2 days later but 3 pills later. My period is due this Sunday/Monday but I am so stressed out about it I can barely sleep, any advice??

You could get pregnant after skipping one day, but usually you don't. Usually you have to skip more than one day.

I'm sorry to say this, but the only way you can know for sure is if you take a pregnancy test.

tabars wrote:

im at the same story. i take a tblet but i realized that half of the tablet was still in my mouth 2 day that begains the strip... now i decide to stop the tablets one week before the whole strip just take for 2 weeks the tablets... i stopped them on Thursday and now its sunday and still waiting.. i m really really worriying...i cant sleep thinking about it....we make twise without a condom week after my period... pleace help.... do u think i ve to wait til thuesday

I'm similar but the condom broke and we stopped once we realised but it took a while for us to realise, I missed one on Sunday and it was yesterday (Thursday), I'm only 17 and soooooo scared. :(