I had a condom failure once and have gotten a little paranoid. I've been a bit bloated lately with no appetite and have not gotten my period. I started taking the pill shortly after this incident. If I am pregant what will this do?

Pills can often cause short, delayed, or missed periods...If you belive you are pregnant I would take a home pregnancy test, and if it is positive, I would stop the pills asap, and consult your obgyn for your next steps...Hope this helps...

hi

what would happen if you feel pregnant and think you are before taking the pill?

I mean why do theuy say to stop taking the pill?

Will it harm the baby?

see the thing is i am stuck on what to do , if i am pregnant i dont want it , i want to take the pill and see what happens?
this only happend like a week or two ago whee we had the little accident and for some reason im worried i may be pregnant , i just feel pregnant you know .
im 18 years old there is no way i want a baby , not yet anyway.
What should i do ???

They say to stop taking the pill because the pill is to stop you getting pregnant.
There's no point of taking it if you're already pregnant.

What the pill does is it changes the levels of estrogen and progesterone to the levels they would be if you were pregnant, so it tricks the body into thinking your pregnant so it won't release an egg.

I don't see that it would harm the baby, but I'd still stop taking it once you confirm your pregnant.
It would just be stupid to take the pill for nine months once your pregnant.

Hi, im gettin myself all worked up and majorly paranoid, thinkin i may have a chance of being pregnant can you please help?
Me and my boyfriend slept together on sunday morning and later that day i took my daily pill. However it wasnt untill tue morning wen i went to take the pill i realised i should of started my month off on the friday and so hadnt taken the pill fri,sat and then wen had unprotected sex on sunday
morning, i had carried on takin the pill till wed n now i dont know whether i should carry on taking the pill or stop, as if im pregnant i dont wanna take it but if not then i can carry on so i dont through off course of my pill for the month, someone please help!!!!!!!

i think i might be pregnant %-) but i dont no for sure. i have had my period once in the last 2 times in the last 4 months. im really worried because i dont no whether to stop the pill or not.

if i dont stop the pill and i am will it harm the baby???

i think i mayb pregnant but dont no for sure, i hav had my period twice in 4 months.
should i stop takin the pill?
if i dont stop taking the pill will it harm the baby if i am preg?
%-) %-) %-)

Hey,
Iv Been On The Pill For A While And Havin Unprotective Sex.
I Was Ment To Start My Period Monday And Still Havent Came On.
What Do I Do?

Hiii!:-))
So I kinda had the same issue..
Buttt!!;;
I had been off of my pill for about 3 weeks, had unprotected sex on a Fri, then Sun/Mon morning was fine, convinced myself I was preggo (May have conceived then),, thennnn, agan like 2 weeks later, on a Sunday. I was noticing the tenderness, and nausea, but I was stressing it a lot, didn't think anything of it. Then my period didn't come in my inactive week, so I was like "hmmmm.", so, I researched my pill and a lot of people said it made you not have periods at all (This was my first full month of taking it- they changed it on me), so I was like okay cool, then I found out yesterday I am preggggoo:)
And between 5-6 weeks pregnant :-)
So there is a gooood chance that you ARE.
Sorry love :-((

if im pregnant n itake the aftersex pill what effects would it have?

hi i have ben on the mini pill for abou 2-3 weeks and hve had sex with protection but one time the condom broke and he said he cumed in me and not i have been feeling sick havin cramps and having pains like im coming on my period and having back ache am i pregnant. it has only been 4 days btw x

hello

i take the pill and i have unpotected sex. i feel pregnant and i belly has got a bit bigger i wouldnt take any notice until people my mom asked if i was pregnant. i feel sick and my breats have got larger and are sore. I have done a test ut say im not pregnant but i dont know if to believe it cuz it was only a cheap one.

will the pill harm my baby if i am pregnant?

hi one week before i got the implant taken out i had sex with my partner and a few days later i was feeling weird my a certin part of my boob was sore and the bottom of my belly was getting bigger and i was feeling sick between half 9 and 10 but the feeling would go away after a half an hour so i took a home preg test and it came back negative , then on tuesday just gone i got the implant taken out and i got the pill but 3 days into me having the pill and taken it everyday at half 5 we had sex and we used a condom but the condom split. i'm worried that i might be pregnaunt because last night i was at my mates and about 9 half 9 i was feeling sick and tired and as i went for the bus home about 11 i felt like i was going to faint so i ran back to hers crying feeling sick and feeling like i was going to pass out/ faint. please could you give me an answer or help me thank you

Hey yes, 

Me and My Boyfriend have had unprotected sex and some issue have occurred, I have only just started to taking the pill and im quite new at this, I haven't taken the pill as of yet and im quite freaked that i could be pregnant, It's been two hour till the issue occurred, if i was to take the first pill now would anything change or happen..?

Hi

o.O

I'm kind of worried...  I'm on the pill and do take it like I'm supposed to everyday... but I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend while I was on my period and he ejaculated inside of me. This was the 4th day of my period and after we had sex my period stopped. does this mean I have a chance of being pregnant? My pill (Yaz) only has 4 days of placebo pills and I noticed that I had already been taking the active pills for 2 days before we had sex.. please if anyone knows if there's a possibility of being pregnant let me know.

Thanx :-)