hey, on thursday and friday i forgot to take my pill , so i caught up on saturday and took both. then i forgot to take saturdays one and then on sunday morning i woke up bleeding, and haven't stopped. i took both saturdays and sundays pill on sunday. what happened, why am i bleeding? is it because i missed it or i doubled up? Thanks

Hi! I read that not taking pills can cause you to bleed. Missing pills can cause you breakthrough bleeding. Missing one pill only slightly raises the incidence of bleeding but by the time 3 pills are missed, over 80% of women will have some bleeding if not a full menses. Many women who miss pills don't tell their doctors about that and as a result may undergo therapies and changes in pills that are not really needed when in fact the best therapy would be to do nothing but take the pills more regularly. So just try taking the pill regularly. I hope this helps. :-)