how effective is ru 486 abortion pill for aborting one month pregnancy and what are the conditions of use. can you please tell me the directions to use this pill as i am much worried about my girlfriend being pregnant and as we live in pakistan we dont have an alternative of abortion..PLEASE HELP US

I'm also in Pakistan and facing the exact same problem. Do you know how I can obtain Ru-486 or similar medicine? You can write to me at

***edited by moderator***e-mail address not allowed***

Did you find a solution? I'm in the same situation in Pakistan. Please contact me if you can help find the medicine in Pakistan.

The first procedure, using a drug called Mifeprex, also known as RU486, is taken orally in a doctor's office and followed two days later by another medication called misoprostol, which causes the uterus to contract, resulting in the expulsion of the pregnancy tissue.

The second procedure, using a drug called Methotrexate, includes an initial injection, followed one week later by misoprostol, which causes the uterus to contract, resulting in the expulsion of the pregnancy tissue.

can anyone tell the daily dose for the abortion procedure? . and is there any side effect of these pills? .

brother em also facing the same problemand i a also from pakistan ....
my girlfriend is pregnent and its her fourth week ...
please please tellme some tablets for abortion ...
its really impossible to take her to clinic ..

can you tell me here any of medical store that provide RU-486 in karachi????

misoprostol is called cytotec(200mcg),in Pakistan and is available at d watson easily .take 2 tablets morning evening nite for only 3 days .hope things get better in the first day .dont continue after 3 days

is mifeprex available in karachi ? and also is misoprostal available is karachi ?
my girl friend missed her period by two days and tomorrow being the third ? what to do ? 
any advise suggestions im up for it ! cant go to doctors cause this sh*t is damn private man 

The best and safest way a woman can do an abortion herself until the 7th week of pregnancy is with the use of Misoprostol (In Pakistan known as Cytopan 50mg)... To cause an abortion, a woman must put 4 pills of of 200 micrograms (in total 800 mcg) Misoprostol under the tongue. Do not swallow the pills (at least until 30 minutes after putting the tablets under the tongue!!). After 3 hours she should put another 4 pills of Misoprostol under the tongue. After 3 hours she should put another 4 pills of Misoprostol under the tongue again for a third time. Do not swallow.
The success rate is 80%- 90%

is it safe? where can i get diz from in pindi widout a prescription...?

The safest medicine to use for abortion is ST Mom 200mcg....easily available throughout Pakistan.....

Dr shaheen whats the procedure of taking st mon 200mcg ??????

hi i did the same by taking st mom 200 mcg in a same way u mentioned but now its almost more than 2 days and still no bleeding . plss reply soon