HI!..I'm now almost 6 weeks pregnant..i tred to have an abrtion with Misotec but it didn't work out, my cervix was still closed after 3 days of using it..so i was advised to use Cytotec...does anyone know if Cytotec is better than Misotec as i think Misotec is more of a local brand and i live in a third world country where it is illegal to have an abortion but Cytotec is usually brought from abroad..and how exactly should i use it to have the fastest abortion. i just took 4 pills, 2 orally and 2 vaginally and i'm suppose to repeat this procedure every 4 hours as i am taing 200mg Cytotec...ppplllllzzzz help me

Well, you should keep in mind a few things – after you have taken such a toxic drug as Mysotec there is no chance that this pregnancy would be healthy so you need to have an abortion. And Mysotec and Cytotec are in fact the same drug, both contain substance called Misoprostol which causes the miscarriage. I realize in how bad situation you are now, but it’s too dangerous to take this toxic medicine for the second time so soon. Who knows how bad an effect it will have on you. And it wasn’t even effective for the first time – and if I understood you correctly – you took the new dose now?