I quit bleeding the day after the abortion....Should I be concerned?

No, not at all...

I have had more thna one abortion myself, and I never bled for more than 1-2 days. Some women bleed like a period for a week, but many do not.

i need help on bleeding after an abortion

What is your question?

IF you had a MEDICAL abortion with the aboriton pill, you can expect to bleed for WEEKS.

Surgical abortions cause less bleeding.

I had a surgical abortion about 15 days ago, and I didnt bleed after that. But I am having few bloodlike vaginal discharge time to time.. should I be worried?

and doctor said she had to give me stitches .. is it normal?

Yes, that does sound normal to have some 'delayed' bleeding after an abortion.

When she said that she had to give you stitches, it meant that your cervix was possibly 'lacerated' or injured slightly by the abortion.

The stitches would have treated any accidental 'nicks' on the cervix.

It is not a dangerous complication, but it is rare.

I had an Abortion 2 and half weeks ago, I am still Bleeding. I have been reading that the bleeding could last up to five weeks. Is this true?
Or Could it have been something I have done?

i was 6 weeks pregnant when i had abortion 2 weeks ago and i bleed in just a day and not really heavy. i had pregnancy test a home and its still positive. i was woried because after abortion i feel happy no more signs of pregnancy and now i worry because the pregnancy test appears still positive. i have a 2 year old son and my husband has no job and i was the only one working that is why i preferred not to get pregnant as possible as i was financially incapacitated thats why i dont have a money for a surgical abortion. please help. thanks

hrm, I am also having the same issue. I had my surgical abortion on the 2nd. it is now the 5th. I only had light bleeding the day of the abortion, and even less spotting the next. Now, there is no blood at all. But I am still getting cramps every few hours. And my lower abdomin hurts.. any pressure at all is terrible, I cant even imagine wearing anything but sweat pants. I know it should be sore after an abortion. but should I worry about the fact that I barley bled? or that my abdomin is this sensitive to pain?

Please confirm on the following

i was 6 weeks pregnant when i had abortion 2 weeks ago and i bleed in just a day and not really heavy. i had pregnancy test a home and its still positive. i was woried because after abortion i feel happy no more signs of pregnancy and now i worry because the pregnancy test appears still positive.

i took some meds . and i stopped bleeding for 1day. is that ok ?? is my abortion sucessful???

i stopped bleeding after 5 days of abortion with cytotec. could it be that am still pregnant? should i be concerned because the Dr told me i will bleed for 10 to 14 days

i just got a sugical abprtion and seven hrs after i was only spotting blood...  should i be concerned at all

i just had an abortion myself... and stopped bleeding and now spotting seven hrs after should i be concerned

You can still test positive until your body gets rid of all the hormones from pregnancy.