So I let my boyfriend finger me for the first time today, I'm fourteen and he's fifteen. I was a bit nervous but then he did it and at first when he was just rubbing around the outside i felt nothing and then he pushed his fingers inside and it started aching. I didn't want to tell him to stop cuz I hoped it would get better but it didn't it just kept hurting more and more. He also kept rubbing on the outside. I ended up lying and telling him I came just not to hurt his feelings. Afterward it was aching and the outside was all inflamed. How can I stop this from happening again and why did it happen? Shouldn't it was felt good?

It sounds like neither of you knew what you were doing and that caused the problems. He also may have broken your hymen when he inserted his fingers but I suspect most of your problem has to do with not being properly lubricated (wet). He rubbed you raw!!!

Next time make sure your vulva is lubricated and tell him to be gentle with the rubbing. The same goes for inside your vagina. If you have nothing else he can use spit to keep you wet.

A tongue is probably the greatest thing for rubbing a vulva and clit. It's naturally lubricated, never dries out and is soft with just the right texture to massage a clit perfectly.

Fingers are rough and have nails that can easily do some damage that you won't feel until afterward.

And don't lie to him about coming, that does neither of you any good. Just help him realize it's something you both have to work together on to make it happen. He's not stupid and neither are you. You simply have to figure out together how to get the pleasure you both want.

If you've been masturbating satisfactorily, you can help him and show him how to do it for you.

Honey you was dry and you to be careful with that cause that can cause an infection