My boyfriend and I have sex a lot, yet everytime he's the only one that can cum. We bought a vibrator just so I could get my share too. I've read that if I rub my clitoris then it'll work without one but to me that just feels weird and uncomfortable even to the point where it hurts. Don't get me wrong, the sex feels great but never more than a few moans. I can't reach that climax unless I have the toy present. And it won't even work if he's in me at the time. I'm not a child, but I am young and I'd like to know why this is happening to me like it does.

Just wondering how you use the vibrator. Do you use it on your clit while he's inside you or separately?

Many girls do not get much from vaginal sex only and need to have their clit stimulated before, during or after. I have to work on my wife's clit while I'm inside her if we want her to have an orgasm during and hopefully at the same time I do.

Your clit is much larger than what is visible. It actually extends down both sides much like the roots of a tooth. When I do my wife manually I begin by rubbing two fingers split down both sides of her vulva. While doing that I let my middle finger touch the tip of her clit lightly once in a while then more often and with a little more pressure. All the while making sure everything is well lubricated so my fingers do not irritate her skin. When she begins to really get into it I can pay more attention to the tip of her clit and rub it up and down and sideways.