I don't have any things that vibrate or anything a good size to masterbate with, I used my figers but it got boring with no pleasure and I used a tooth brush but I didn't feel it. I'm 14 and I get turned on sometimes and don't know what to do, any ideas? Oh plus I have no doors in my house which sucks so yeah

No doors? Doesn't your bathroom have a door?

Try clitoral stimulation :)

You could try the shower head... That should to the trick. ;) Or you could try rubbing your clitoral when you feel turned on...

Clit simulation is like the equivalent or better compared to a blow job

Rub the bump above your slit with the palm of your hand in a circular motion for a few minutes. Then suck your 3 middle fingers and do it again, but this time rub your Vulva on each side of your slit with the 2 outside (wet) fingers and rub the middle finger along your slit and rub your clit at the same time. Keep sucking your fingers to keep them wet. After about 5 or 10 minutes of doing this (make sure your fingers are really wet) start to insert your middle finger into your Vagina slowly, and get faster and deeper as you do it.

piss tel me tell me coz im 5 im getting honey plzzz