I get tired of rubbing my clitoris and I want to try something different. I can't get toys because I'm still a teenager. I've tried humping but I never got any pleasure from that. I also don't have a vibrating tooth brush or undetachable shower head. During masturbation, I was so wet and turned on but I didn't get the satisfaction I wanted from rubbing my clit (it felt good but I wanted to feel something "up there") so I slowly inserted the tip of my finger. Sadly I couldn't put it all the way in because I was turned off by how scared and nervous I was. I also heard when people fingered themself the first time, they got sore afterwards. It is true or maybe they did it wrong? Please and thank you.

Health Guru
hi anonymous gurl, as long as you take it slowly when you first start to finger yourself and your wet all the time your doing it then you should be fine, the only time you would get sore is if you get dry because that will cause friction between your skin. If you find that your turned on but start to get dry you can always use your own saliva as a lubrication. :-)

I do it nicely bt wen i put my fingers inside nothing much i feel...! I only feel pain wen i m rubbing my clit...bt i even wht to try inserting my finger...!!i tried to put many thing inside bt i never felt that pain....so wht should i do to feel that pain n make those sound..! Can u plz help me...??

I usually water Masterbate, it's my favorite way. I don't have a detachable shower head either but I put my legs up under where the water comes out, making sure the water falls right into my vagina. Sometimes I lay so the water hits my clit. Then I just rub myself and I orgasm pretty quickly

Rub the bump above your slit with the palm of your hand in a circular motion for a few minutes. Then suck your 3 middle fingers and do it again, but this time rub your Vulva on each side of your slit with the 2 outside (wet) fingers and rub the middle finger along your slit and rub your clit at the same time. Keep sucking your fingers to keep them wet. After about 5 or 10 minutes of doing this (make sure your fingers are really wet) start to insert your middle finger into your Vagina slowly, and get faster and deeper as you do it.