i'm 14 and  i had protected sex , yes i know i'm young and i feel stupid for doing having sex .. but i'm a teenage girl and my hermones act funny hopefully you guys will understand ,

But anyways after awhile the condom broke and we didn't notice and i just got off my period .. so right after he he said he was going to cum so i knew we had the condom on so i let him ... after he camed he pulled out then there was blood everywhere and a bunch of cum came out of my ( Area ) it looked like none of it even stayed in but i jumped up and ran to the bathroom and found out my period came back on so does that mean it cleaned out the sperm? i don't have birth control yet i'm not on any medicine am i pregnant ? it's only been a day so can i take plan B ?  i need help asap after i find out this answer i'm not having sex until i'm 19 or 20 this is a horrible thing ... i learned my lesson .

Health Guru
First of all i want to say well done hunny for using a condom even if it did break.
With out knowing more details about your menstrual cycle i cant really say but you can take plan b or morning after pill upto 72 hours after.
If i was you i would take it just to be safe hun

Bleeding after having sex when your period just ended means that your hymen broke, and not that your period has come back. As blankcanvas002 said, good on you for using a condom, even though it broke. Best I can say is wait for the day your next period is due and if it's 2 weeks late, then buy a pregnancy test. Then a week later take another one no matter if the first result was positive or negative.

Health Guru
If you reread my post allysan you will actually see i never said anything about her period coming back on thank you very much

Oh ffs if YOU read MY comment properly you would've seen that I only mentioned your name because I was agreeing with you on saying "good on you for using a condom, even though it broke". The sentence following that has nothing to do with your comment so no need to be so stuck up when you're in the wrong.