me and my bf were having protected sex at the end we found out that the condom was broken. he pull though and cummed on the bed. it has been a week since i was done my period. im pretty sure i was done ovulating and would like to know the chances of me getting pregnant due to precum. please reply asap

Yes, it is possible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid. And many people, I'm sure, will jump in with the argument "it only takes one!"

Yes, it is possible. But the possibility is VERY low. The amount of actual sperm in pre-ejaculant is minimal, and varies depending on the last time the person ejaculated as well as many other factors. Still, there is that very small possibility. But, for your stress level, realize that I emphasize very small.

However, I would be confident (though watchful) in your situation that pregnancy is a slim possibility. I'm not sure how far into it the condom broke, or how big the break was, but there was at least some form of a barrier there.

He ejaculated outside of you, and not ON you. That's where your biggest threat would lie.

And of course your timing. Granted sperm (once the little buddies fight through the good bacteria in the vagina), or the few that make it, can live for a few days in the body. But, from your timing, the fact that withdrawal was used (though I'm not promoting this as an highly effective, safe contraceptive), I would say your chances are slim.

Sorry for being over-analytical, but I wanted to cover all grounds.

so me and my boyfriend has sex about a week after my last period. it broke but he didnt cum in me? and also are you able to feel it when he does? ive heard that you could feel the sperm go in you or something?.

But my point is it broke and now my period was supposed to happen yesterday, but it hasnt..

im REALLY nervous..
this whole situation is scaring me

POST BACK PELALSE. i neeed help.

Im in the same situation as you. i had sex with my girlfriend 1 week after her period. The condom broke from the tip of my penis. I didnt realize it until i pulled it out. so i was putting it in and out for about 2-4 mins. She took the Plan B pilll. But im still extremely worried. plz help with info. She took the pill 2 hours after we had sex. All im worried about is the pre-cum. cuz i know i didnt cum. just the dam precum. :[ i also have a question about how long after a womens period does it take an egg to be created again????

i was having sex with my gf and i heard a snap and i pulled out quick cause i knew what had happened and the condom had a small hole about the size of the clicky bit on top of a normal pen ,, and i didnt cum inside as we had just started but is there any chance that any of the pre-cum fluid had gotten through? also the hole was about 4 cm's below my actual penis head. what are the chances that my gf may become pregnant please get back to me as this is urgent and we want to feel safe.

please guys really need some re asurance