I'm 15 and I had sex with my boyfriend. We wore a condom but it broke. He quickly pulled out and not 3 seconds later he came on my stomach. I know he didn't cum in me because I pushed out and nothing came out and he promised he didn't. could I become pregnant?

Hi Madison, 

With ANY sexual contact there is a chance of pregnancy.  He may have had precum, you likely wouldn't know if he did and "pushing it out" wouldn't make a difference.

It is also possible for a male to ejaculate before he orgasms.

Your boyfriend needs to learn how to put on a condom so that it doesn't break.

The pull out method is very unreliable.

There is a chance of pregnancy - be careful in the future.

Are the chances high or low do you think? I have bad anxiety and I can't stop panicking about this all day

When did you last period start? When do you expect your next? When did you have sex?

We can try to narrow this down.

If it has been less than 72 hours Plan B or the Ipill may be a good option.

I had my last period 12-5 and it ended just last night. I had sex at 6 am this morning and I expect my next period 1-3. Like I said were only 15 and my mom doesn't really know I have sex so basically I can't get get plan b because it's so expensive

Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Day 1 is when your period starts, so Dec. 5. You had sex on Dec. 10, day 5. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max. Timing wise it is unlikely you'd get pregnant but there is always a chance.

From what you indicate I'd say a "low" chance.

Be careful in the future. Make sure he practices putting on a condom correctly.

Thank you so much you've lifted a weight off my shoulders