Yesterday around noon I had protected sex, but the condom broke 5 minutes in He automatically stopped, hadn't ejaculated yet and his pre-ejaculation is extremely unnoticeable. We went to the pharmacy around 5 that day and I took the Plan B One Step pill (About 5 hours after the incident)It's a new day now and I feel no symptoms of the pill at all. No sore boobies, no headaches, no dizziness, no nausea. I burped alittle yesterday but that's about it. I was wondering if you thought i'd be okay since it was the 6th day of my period yesterday, today being the 7th day (I get my period on the 20th this month) and my ovulation according to a ovulation calendar is set to begin on the 4th of July. I read alot about people starting to bleed again 5-6 days after taking the pill. Is that a new period or just a side effect?I know the pill prolongs ovulation but can you tell me how? Or if it's even relevant. I know sperm lives in a body for 7 days and 7 days from yesterday is the 3rd so it's cutting it alittle close for comfort even though he didn't ejaculate and his pre-ejaculation is very unnoticeable.

Health Guru
If you have taken plan b that soon after it happened then your be fine so stop stressing about it or you will start getting fake symptoms.

I went to like three pharmacies today and asked them as well. They keep saying not to stress but...i'm just a worry wart for that small chance.

You can't get pregnant until you ovulate. It sounds like you are keeping track of your schedule. If you are in the first week of your cycle (just had your period) then you didn't need the plan b.  Try to avoid that if you can. But now you have to watch because it will throw your schedule off.

clarify- sperm can last for up to 5 days in the right cervical fluid. So no sex 5 days prior to ovulation or 5 after, to avoid dirty diapers.

Still no symptoms today. I've been feeling so fine I start to wonder if the pill even went down lol