well me and my bf had sex for the first time last month. not only did we do it once but, we did it every night following for 6 nights. we used protection (no birth control though) everytime and he never lost it in me. anyways, now i have not had my period for this month and im afraid im not gonna have it cause i usually start feeling like a week before my period actually happens. also, i have been having headaches (headaches are normal for me, but they have been getting them more often), heartburn (again heartburn is normal for me, but its been more often), pain in my sides and up under my left rib, upset stomach, strange feelings in my upper and lower stomach, my breast and nipples are tender, heavy discharge with odor, im more sleepy, tired, and stressed aswell. i do plan to take a test if i don't start within 4 or 5 days. im only 17, and so worryed...

please help someone...

I would just suggest that you take an early pregnancy test ASAP, or go the the doctor and have a blood test taken, so there is no false negatives or anything. Also stress can also cause you to miss your period, so if you were worrying about this to much, it might has caused you to become late or miss your period all together.