Hi my names Britney, I had a few questions about pregnancy I was just wondering if pregnant women are suppose to have white/yellowish discharges, I,ve had it for awhile and think i,m pregnant my breasts have been hurting and they fell heavier and fuller. I,m constantly hungry, I,,m always tired and moody,and my stomach looks bloated.I have had on and off colds, headaches,and lower abdomen cramping,.And I cant seem to sleep at nite I toss and turn. What I need to know is could I be pregnant? Please help.

Britney 17

There are a whole host of symptoms women feel in early pregnancy, including fatigue, irritability/mood swings, hunger or cravings, changes in appetite and some women do have some thin white/clearish discharge in the first weeks, and they are a good indicator to the woman who had recently had unprotected sex.

However, if a woman believes she may be pregnant, the stress can lead her to suffer pseudo symptomatic effects, basically your mind can trick you into feeling physically ill with worry.

the point I am making is you cant judge whether you are pregnant or not with symptoms alone.

if you have had unprotected sex, or feel your contraception may have failed, the only way you will know is to take a pregnancy test. which are available in most pharmacies or doctors offices for a small amount of money. they are usually accurate a few days after you miss your period.

Good luck!

So, you are experiencing fatigue, mood swings and irritability, and a change in vaginal discharge? All of those things can be early pregnancy symptoms for sure. Food cravings and extreme hunger aren't really an early pregnancy sign though, because cravings tend to show up much later in pregnancy, more like during the second trimester. That part is in your head, I think. It's normal to start suddenly wondering if you are experiencing all kinds of pregnancy symptoms if you think you could be pregnant, though. It's a bit like someone asking you if you are itchy, and all of a sudden you itch all over. Try it out. You will definitely feel itchy somewhere. 

Could I be pregnant, you're wondering. The answer is yes, of course you could be pregnant if you had unprotected intercourse, but you will not know for sure if you conceived until you take a test, which you can do after you have missed a period. (Missing a period is itself a pretty good early pregnancy sign as well.)

Yes some of the symptoms you described could indeed indicate pregnancy, but they could also be signs of other things. Is your period late? If so you should take a HPT. If it isn't late now you can take the first response HPT five days before your missed period. That test is a good one to take.

Hi my name is andrea I am 15 years old. I lost my virginity on april 7 we had unprotected sex and its been almost 2 weeks. And I've been really tierd. Im having headaches. I've been very moody even my mom has noticed it. im slim but I eat a lot. And I haven't had much of and apetight latly and after I eat I feel nauseous but never throw up. I had this brownish discharge and then a few days later got this. Cloudy discharge. Could I be pregnant?

Hi my name is Valeria. I'm 14 years old. I think I'm pregnant. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend October 24th. I haven't had I'm period in since October. I have been really moody. I been eating a lot I'm slim. I weighed 90 pounds and now I'm 105. I have a lot of clear/creamy/brownish discharge. I have been craving food I don't never eat. I have took a home pregnancy test. It shows up (-). I have not went to the doctor. My mom notices how I have been acting. What should I do? Please let me know something please. I'm so scared. :'( :'(

Andrea & Valeria,
If you 1st take home pregnancy tests and they are negative and you are still unsure visit a local health department. These are confidential and offer services on a sliding scale (super inexpensive especially at your ages/without a job). After you get the information, if you are not pregnant, get on birth control (if you are going to continue being sexually active), get a bunch of condoms and BE SMART WITH YOUR BODY! Being pregnant and having a child is a beautiful thing, however, being pregnant reeks HAVOC on your body! Your body will never be the same. Don't suffer psychologically through pregnancy scares when you can take control of you sexuality.

My main point: BE SAFE! Also, you should consider getting the Gardasil injections.

Best of luck!

Abbie, 23, waiting another week to find out if I'm pregnant

hello
my breast have been the same way for about a couple days,ihave been having headach ,but i get them a lot but i haven't had 1 in a while until yesterday.See i really felt bad i was dizzy,felt like i had to vomit,my head was throbbing, i just wanted to lie down.
Shantee 17

hi
uhm is having a short period mean i could be pregnant i got my period last month for three days then spotting my period usually lasts 7 days o yea and i was spotting for a day then i started . but i took a pregnacy test after i stopped spotting it came out negative.....please help
8-|

Did you end up finding out if it was a pregnantcy and sorry another question how long have you been spotting on and off??

It is possible to be pregnant the best thing you can do is get tested. How old are you? Im only asking because i could possibly relate to you and what your going thru.

Hi, im 16 years old i had un-protected sex with my boyfriend a few days before my period. My period came a week after the normal date but it was different it was thin at first then it got thicker and it last it for 8 to 9 days. I've been moody and hungry lately. My stomach getting big but idk im confused.....Could i be pregnant?

I am a 15 year old girl who had unprotected sex with her boyfriend this last weekend.  He was really freaked out cause he said he might not have pulled out fast enough.  I said i tried holding a pill between my legs buit i still don't know.  We talked about it and he said he normally doesn't cum on the first contraction, but he still doesn't seem sure that I am safe.  I was wondering if a body would change between masterpating and actual sexual intercourse.  Please help me.

Hi I have a few questions, I had unprotected sex on may 29. My periods last 10-11 days with 29-30 days in between. On June 3rd I had light bleeding for 3 days, the next month around the 16 I had a period that was 7 days long, on july 10 I started to feel bloated and got cramps, the rest of the week I felt nauseous all throughout the day, i wasn't sure when my period was supposed to come so I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I also have had a cloudy/clear discharge and was just wondering if I could be pregnant. Sabrina 15

i had my last period NOV 24th , and it's now JANUARY 2nd and still NO PERIOD . me and my bf have had unprotected sex since DECEMBER 3rd and it happened like 2 to 3 times a day up until this day . eversince our first time , i've been feelinq sick . nauseated , headaches , fatique , mood swinqs , crampinq but no blood , sore breast , frequent urination , and i eat a whole lot now . i really do think im preqnant but im scared to take a pregnancy test cause this has happened before and it was NEGATIVE . i don't want to be upset seeing tht aqain and idk if it's too early to tell or what . BUT , if i am preqnant HOW FAR ALONG AM I ? .. i searched the Internet and it said 5 weeks and 4 days but is that possible since we only had sex for like a month and he's the only one i had sex with . i went a few months without before him . HELP PLEASE ?!