i didn't miss my period, i'm on it now and i feel nausea like i want to throw up. and last time i had my period it was really heavy. i've been sexually active and didn't use pertection. i'm also tired sometimes and i've been sleeping too much, is that why i'm tired during the day now? my breast aren't sore, i don't feel sick in the morning. i hav overreacted to some things. i've had these wierd mood swings i'm depressed for while then i get all happy or hyper all the sudden. am i pregnant or am i stressed out?

OMG, I am having the same EXACT problems, but the symptoms were experiencing are also symptoms of being on your menstrual cycle.

I'm having the same problem. I can't shake this nausea. My period ended on the 3rd. It is now the 9th and I'm still feeling sick. I've been feeling that way for 5 days now. I know I don't have a stomach virus because the other symptoms of a virus are non existent. I've also have a loss of appetite and the smell of meat is now overwhelming to me as well as other smells. I don't get it. It is really irritating me because i really want to eat but when I see or smell food i feel sick. I am pleased with my appearance so it's not an eating disorder. Do you think I'm pregnant? I am married and we do not have protected sex.

I've been on birth control 4 goin on 4 mnths... I had unprotected sex bak in march on the 19th I got my period in march n in april I'm not late because I am on birth control n it is set 2 come this upcoming thursday. My whole thing is lately I feel more hungry tiered depressed fat n gassy I dnt understand I get real constipated and then one day diarhea srry just explaining... and when I got to use the washroom when I have a stomach pain its all gas n I pee more... my urine is darker I've taken 3 pregnancy test all negative thank god I just want to know if maybe its my body finally reacting to the birthcontrol! Please someone help! Thank u!

I have been so sick here lately that its unreal. my fiance thinks it the flu but it doesnt feel like the flu my period started five days EARLY and its never early right on time..and i feel so tired all the time.

um, ladies, most of the origional post's symptoms, um, ALL sypmptoms of pms/pmt/your actual period....jus' thought i'd mention

Hi! I have the same symptoms but a little bit more in depth. Sometimes i'm constipated, other times i have diarreah. I eat 2x-3x as much, never felt like this before. It's hard for me to sleep, I pee a ton, and yes the pee is darker. I get dizzy almost every time i get up to stand, I have lower back and lower stomache sharp pains, I have had mood swings and the last couple of days my smell and taste have completely changed. I love broccoli and I tried eating it the other day and it tasted like grass. I also have been smelling things and hearing things that other people don't hear/smell but the odors and noise is definately there. I'm nauseas at like 10 in the morning usually, fruit juice tasted like medicine this morning. My gums are sore, my breasts are tender and they feel tingly sometimes, or the nipple hurts, or they don't feel like anything. My stomache makes funny noises. I'm fatigued but I don't know whether I'm overwhelmed or just tired for no reason at all. I took 8 pee tests, all negative. I was late for my period by 4 days, but still had a normal 7 day period on YAZ (bc) and then I went off yaz and bled for 5 days more. I took a blood test and it came out negative for pregnancy. I think it's because I haven't "missed" a period yet that it's showing up like that because I would only be like 3 weeks preggo. I just thought I'd share my information in hopes of getting a result. My doctor doesn't think i'm preggo but she wouldn't listen to all of my symptoms. I'm 19, my boyfriend just enlisted in the army and he has bootcamp in January. If i'm preggo, we're getting married so we can have benefits and i can be with him. The problem is, i want to know asap because something is obviously wrong with me. The doctor thinks its a thyroid problem but my test said i'm fine, but she still wants to try a thyroid trial. I kind of want to be pregnant because i think in the end it would be better for my situation. I want four kids anyway, and I planned on marrying the man that i've been dating for 2years seriously. Please, if you have any answers, let me know! Goodluck everyone! -Mandy

I was on Clomid for the first time last month...the blood work said that it was working. I missed my period, and the HPT says "+"...but my question is...is VERY LIGHT spotting and cramps normal? My GMa said she had her period for first 6 months of pregnancy...The cramping was like menstrual cramps, and the spotting is very VERY light...should I be worried? Any thoughts would be appreciated...THANKS!! ?

Hi well my thing is that me and my bofriend haven't had sex for 8 month he was in jail and whn he recently gotton out we haqd sex everyday somtimes 2-3 maybe even 4 times a day sometimes adn I know my period before he got out was on the 10th of the month and this month it was on the 5th so it came 5 days early now recently I been feeling aa little fluttery in my abdomin could i be pregnant and how could i know before my miss period please let me know it's really stress full situation.

hello i got my period this week put i been sick and vomiting and nausious could i be pregnant? my period stopped already and i am still sick having alot of symptoms please help me

Hey did you ever find out if you were pregnant??

i think your pregnant. those are the exact symptoms. congrats!!

i had my periods 9 days early. i have been peeing lot lately and m having mood swings since 10-12 days. had my prego test its neg. m still on my periods n theirs heavy blood flow, usualy i have normal n medium flow. but i dont know whats wrong this time. and i ve been eating a ton now a days. plzzzz i need to know if i m pregnant. thanx a lot.....

Since when is nausea a pms symptom?

thats exactly the way that i have been feeling. i had a girl 4 months ago and only had sex once since then but he pulled out. i had the 24 hr flu like 2 weeks ago and still nauseous even before i had the flu. im dying to know what the heck is goin on with me!