hi everyone i am 18 nd have a 13 month old... i had my period in junebut nothin for july august september i got it on 10/29 it usually last 5 days nd is normal nt heavy but nt light it is always on time every month in te middle of the month at first it was red but changed to brown... i have taken 9 first responce home test all came back neg went to dr nd did a urien test came back neg as well.... but i am more sleepy then normal,moody,wen i go to eat i feel sick most of the time nd cant  eat, alot of smells other me, nd i almost cried in walmart cuz they didnt have cherry dr pepper, i usualy hate onions but some dnt bother me lately.... some of this is exactlly like my first pregnancy but im showing neg fr test.... my sons godfather said i have gained some weight nd my belly looks like im pregnant.... my ex boyfriend (if i am he is the father) well his mom has had the same dream at least once a month lately of her holding a new baby that isnt either of her daugters... she randomly asked him if i could be (mind u she had the dreams without knowing i wasn gettin my period) then we told her nd in the dreams the baby came more clear nd looked like me nd him...her dreams started after i firsted missed my period..... i still say neg on test nd idk wat to do... i do have lower back pain nd abdiman pain at times... anyone who can help me understand more please i need it :'(.... thank you all

also i usually last 5 days for my period nd go threw at least two tampons a day wen this time i oly used one... im so cunfused nd need help asap someone anyone please....