Alright, so my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex about 1 week and a couple days ago. I been having cramps in my stomach, some mild headaches, been throwing up in my mouth a couple times a day, my breast our sore and some lower back pain. Every now and then I get a pain in my lower right stomach and in my lower left but, at different times. I did take a pregnancy test a week after we had sex and it came back as a negative. but i still have all of those symptoms. i had sex the day before my egg went fertile... My period is in 4 days. could i still be pregnant? Or is my mind just tricking me into thinking that I might be? Please someone help! It would help me out a lot!

Hi Jash,

It was to early to test.  You need to wait AT LEAST 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex.  It takes time for the hormones to rise high enough to be detected.

False negatives are common testing early.

Wait until your period is due to test.  When you do, use ONLY your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

My period is only in 4 days. So, should I still take pregnancy test or should I just wait until I miss my period?

Wait for it.

I know it's hard but as I said testing early it is VERY common to get a false negative. It really does take time for them to work. In some women they never really seem to work.

Hang in there. Use your wakeup pee!!!