So, i am 18 years old and i'm about 11 days late for my period. My cycle is always 25 days long and very regular. I have never been late before. I have had head aches, nausea, heart burn, im hungry more often, and an increase in vaginal discharge (gross i know, but it is what it is). For the past week i have had cramping like i normally do before i get my period only less intense and it generally gets worse when i'm laying on my tummy or sitting a certain way. I have taken like 5 pregnancy tests 2 when i was 3 days late 1 when i was a week late, and 1 just today. They all come out negative. As the days go on i still have no period and my nausea gets worse. Today i got some spotting only it was like a light brown type color... not what i normally get. I don't know what is going one. Anything anyone has to say would help.. similar stories.. advise..answers.. I just want to know. if im not pregnant.. then where is my period??

False negatives do happen, but they are very rare that late on. You are most likely to get a false pregnancy test despite being pregnant if you test too early, before your period is due. 

Though the things you describe can definitely be early pregnancy signs, they could also be something else. Especially considering the negative pregnancy test results! I think I would be seeing a gynecologist, asking if I could be pregnant and if they can do a blood pregnancy test in their office. If not, it might be a cyst, or stress, or if you are on birth control, your missed period could also be related to that. 

hiya im 8 days late and ive taken 2 tests and there both negative 2 i went to my docters and he said he wil take one i normally have regular periods so if this pregnancy test cums bk negative i wil hav go bk the docters i suggest u go to ur docters x

Hey im 18 also n im also 11 days late n went 2 the doctors n test was neg so they ordered blood work jus go2 the doctors n get checked if your period is still not coming

xcyn,

Was just curious whether you got your period or went to a doctor or what, if anything, happened.

I, too, am in the same boat. Just sent a message to my doctor asking who my OB is so I can get some blood work done.

It is very annoying being so late -- I am on CD 42. That makes me about 17 days late. I have PMS cramping that is so annoying. Think AF is right around the corner and then nothing.

Took a pregnancy test couple of weeks ago, and it was negative. I am sure I am not pregnant. It would have been an immaculate conception, if ya know what I mean.

Good luck.

xcynicallysweetx,

If I'm not being too nosey, can you tell me what happened in your situation? I am 11 days late and i am never late and I never miss a period! So i dont know what is going on...I took a hpt on my 2 day of being late and and again on one week and they were negative. Is there anyway I can still be pregnant?

I'm on the same boat!

I am 11 days late. and experiencing these pregnancy symptoms.

I took a preg test on the 4th day and came up negative. again on my my 7th day and still negative.

i dont know what to do...

and oh.. i also had an acid reflux on the 6th day and taking meds.
i dont know what will happen if I'm pregnant. I've been taking alot of meds.

know i also had a fever. so i have to take some meds.
what will happen to me if im pregnant.. :-(( i don know what to do...

does anyone have the same situation and ended up being pregnant?

Dear yummylicious,

If you think there is any possibility that you could be pregnant (if you had sex in the last month or so) then STOP taking whatever meds you are on. Call your doctor or pharmacist and ask which are okay to take during pregnancy. Get a blood test done to make sure you are not pregnant before continuing any unsafe meds. If you are trying to conceive, than avoid these meds completely. If not, than make sure you are using reliable birth control. If you are only a few weeks pregnant, your baby most likely be okay, but get that little into the doctor and get an ultra-sound soon!

Also, I am also 11 days late, I have taken several HPT and all have come back negative as well as the urine test at the doctor's office. Though I am still hopeful that I am with-child. I have one daughter and I didn't get a positive test with her until I was a full month late. Every pregnancy is different and everyone produces different amounts of the pregnancy hormone. The HPT tests are made to detect average levels of the hormone, so getting a negative result may not truly mean no pregnancy! A blood test is the most accurate and effective way to determine because it looks for any levels of the pregnancy hormone. If you need to know for sure, get one done!

Hi, im in the same boat. 11 days late, 2 negative hpt. I've been getting cramps, sore breasts, frequent need to pee, nausea and headaches. My doctor has told me to wait a few more days then take another hpt. I hate the waiting part!!! I really wanna be pregnant so i hope its a pregnancy and not a phantom. Hang in there! :-)

i also am 11 days behind on a period, i have a 2 year old darghter, during that pregnancy i was one day late and took a test and it came back possitve, and this time my period has always been very normal, i have taken about 10 pregnancy test one a day or so just to make sure i dont take or do any thing to hurt the baby if i am pregnant. im tierd of the waiting game i need to make a dr appt

Hello! I am kind of in the same boat. I had intercourse Wed and Thurs. It was the last day of my period (prego before when that happened). I had a blood test yesterday (7 days later) and came back negative. I am having all sorts of symptoms of being prego. Just took another home test, negative. Was it too early to do blood test? My HCG was 2, which means I am not, however, is there still a possibility that I am. Had a headache for over a week, finally gone. Breasts sore, nauseous, more discharge. I want to be so bad, but I am not sure if I am making my body do this because I want it that bad.

Ladies, It takes 14 days for conception to occur and after that a pregnancy test with show accurate results. Please remember CONDOMS! it doesnt matter what guys say. "It doesn't feel right!" DUHH!! protection!!

i was in same boat missed period neg test so i brought 10 of ebay lol did one tuesday was neg was getting fed up thinking stuff was wrong with me etc thought i was going mad so did test this morning came bk pos so had do 2 more t make sure but before found out was preg went doc and he told me to wait a week so even tho neg test u can still be preg

I am eleven days late. i took at blood test two days ago and it is negative. I have lots of back pain, a headache for a week straight. I also am having a lot of white discharge. Im just irritable. I need answers. my period is never ever late.

Hi, im 19 years old also 11 days late ive got almost all of the symptoms i.e swollen tender breasts head aches light cramping increase in vaginal discharge my tummy hurts if i lie on it or sit in a certain way and so on!! lol. ive only taken 1 HPT and it came back negative, i normally get my period regular every 28 days and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, im going to the doctors on friday to see whats going on, and i think the best thing for you to do is also visit your doctor because if it isnt pregnancy it could be something serious.

xxx