hey , i had sex on the 12th of may & i didnt use protection . I Don't know when my period is supposed to come on its now the 28th of may and i havent had it i am on my third day of cramping i have  noticed i have been sleeping and eating a lot . i took a first response pregnancy test today the 28th and it was negative i did the cup method but the cup overflowed and i ended up not getting all the pee in the cup . does that mean i could have messed it up? im very worried im only 16 and not ready to be a mommy at all! . 

When you use an at home test you should use your first morning urine, as soon as you wake up, it has the highest amount of hcg should you be pregnant.  If you don't know when to expect your period, it could be that you aren't far along enough to produce a positive result or some people have to have a blood test at the drs office before they get a positive result.  So, there is still definite possibility you could be pregnant.  The best advice anyone can give you, is if you aren't ready to be a mommy then don't take chances...