Im 14 years old and ive been kind of having 'sex' for the past 4 months. I think im still a virgin but at the same time, i think im not. My boyfriend has stuck his penis in me but not all the way in and i think he has came inside of my vagina. I mean..hasnt actually made me bleed as in loosing my virginity or anything but yeah. I think he have might of came inside of me but im not sure when. Ive been feeling like stuff moving inside of my stomache, having to go pee often, feeling like throwing up, sharp pains in my stomache, and sometimes when i look at my favorites food, i just feel like vomiting. I was supposed to get my period 4 days ago and today is Jan.6th. The last time i had my period was Dec.1. Im too scared to take a home pregnancy test and i cant go to the docters and i definitly cant let me parents know because they still think im a virgin! Please help! Give me advice on what i can do. thank you.

This is advice that you need to take. TAKE A TEST!! There is no way around it. If you are, you need to tell your parents, and come up with a decision, preferably not abortion, that is wrong to do. If you aren't, you better use this as a lesson to not have sex. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!!!!!!

personally i always say if you have been having sex you aren't a virgin anymore, but if you feel virginity is about the hymen, (bleeding) then be aware that hymens are skin, they come in all shapes and thicknesses from each woman, some womens hymens will break at the slightest movement, others wont break at all.

Not every woman bleeds when she looses her virginity. I never did.

if your boyfreind has ejaculated inside you then you can be pregnant.

Just because you havent bled doesnt mean you arent able to get pregnant, you see, the hymen isnt a sheet of skin that protects you, its it has a hole in it (to let your period leak through) and semen can get through this hole into your vagina.

feeling sick, having cramps and urinating often are all signs of pregnancy.

Now think to yourself: whats scarier?

giving birth to a child?
Or taking a pregnancy test?

If you feel you are able to have an adult, sexual relationship at your age, then I expect you are able to be an adult and take a test.

they're available free from your local doctor or family planning clinic, or you can buy one for a small price in a pharmacy or supermarket.

You should always take two tests, regardless of what result you get, to make sure the result is correct. good luck.

Either you are pregnant or you aren't. Avoiding a pregnancy test isn't going to change that, it will just let you know for sure. Whether you consider yourself a virgin or not is beside the point. You are told not to have sex because it can result in pregancy or STDs (along with phycological damage). Even if his penis wasn't fully inserted inside of you, and your hymen was unbroken, you can still reap all of those consequences, so its best to keep his penis as far away from you as possible. If its too late, if you are pregnant, take heart. Your life will be much more complicated now, but you are no less a beautiful 14 year old girl. And next year you will be a 15 year old girl, still just as precious as you were before any of this. You just fell into tempation and got the short end of the stick. It can just as easily happen to me. Don't abort the baby, if you are expecting. You don't want to be the mother of a dead baby.

If you have had sex your not a virgan It doesnt matter If you bleed or not once you done It theres no turning back those syptoms sound like your pregnant I have 2 kids I know the best thing to do Is take a prenancy test Its better to be safe then sorry and you will have to tell your parents one day cause you cant hide It my advice If your not you need to wait your still young you have a life ahead of you you still have time to grow up dont make the wrong choices but If you are be the best mom you could be and show It love and care every kid needs a mom and dad but let this be a wake up call.

I am pregnant at the moment and for weeks i was too scared to take a test. I am now 28 wks and by the time i found out i was over 14wks Take a test. if you are then weigh up your options, whether you want to keep it , have it adopted or terminate.
Would you rather be alone and pregnant
or supported
ps. take the test before talking t your parents
you will be pretty foolish telling them u r not a virgin if theres no reason for them to know

This is advice to anyone who may be pregnant and scared.
As some other people highlighted, "dont go the abortion way, its wrong".
I TOTALLY DISAGREE. Some people just have a negative mindset, and make a judgement without thinking about the full situation. As i dont know the full situation, all i can say is, A test is your first priority to determine if you are or aren't pregnant. Second, i think talking to your parents can open up your options as to what YOU would like to do if you are. However if you really feel you can't talk to your parents, there are plenty of clinics and over the phone advise if your not comfortable talking face to face. The decision at the end of the day is yours to make. You may feel that you are incapable of bringing up a child. It is hard work and it is a full time job for years to come. You need to be mature, level headed and willing to sacrifice for this little person. If you feel this way then is it so wrong to have an abortion? Our planet is overpopulated with incapable parents who in the end are hurt and this is not the right way to bring up a child. However, if you feel you are ready for this, and you are switched on enought, and will make a great mum, then go for it, talk to your parents, tell them that you feel this is the right thing to do. The ball is in your court, no one else should be saying to you that Abortion is wrong.
I hope this can help anyone who needs it.