my boyfriend and i have been trying to have a baby for 4 months now and i get sad everytime i take a test and see a negitive result, so to save myself the sorrow and keep alittle hope it there a way to find out if your pregnant without taking a pregnancy test

Not really. Unless you suddenly gave birth one day, then you'd know!!!

Judging pregnancy on a basis of other symptoms is a little unreliable. because symtpoms can mean all sorts of things, from hormone imbalances to anxiety to a phantom pregnancy! Your head can mess with your body.

It's best you know for sure early on in a pregnancy so you can get all the attention you and your child needs while it is developing. Be brave!

I feel her pain. My husband and I have been trying for about a year. :'( It's really upsetting. Especially since we've had a miscarriage already. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to talk about it and I try to erase it from my mind altogether. I want to just wake up one day and go into unexpected labor. Because at this point even if a doctor tells me I am I don't think I would believe them.

Hey don't give up, even though you miscarried know that you can at least get pregnant... sometime it's a blessing to have a miscarriage just no the loard is doing his work and he'll send you a bundle of joy when he feels you are ready!! I was told I'd never get pregnant and 3 years later ended up pregnant while taking birth control!! So Just keep your faith and if all else fails know that there is some little baby out there that needs a mommy and daddy and you could adopt... keep your head up!!