I WENT ONLINE AND FOUND AN OVULATION CALENDAR THAT ESTIMATED MY OVULATION DAY. I ALSO WENT AND BOUGHT A MONTH SUPPLY OF THE OVULATION KIT TEST. MY CYCLE CAME ON ON THE 17 FEB AND WENT OFF ON THE 21 OF FEB. I STARTED TAKING MY OVULATION TEST ON THE 22 OF FEB WHICH WAS NEGATIVE THROUGH THE 27OF FEB THEN I STARTED READING THE OVULATION TEST ON THE 28 FEB WHICH WAS POSITIVE UP TO THE 5 OF MARCH ME AND MY HUSBAND STARTED HAVING INTERCOURSE EVERY DAY ON GOING FROM THE 27 OF FEB TO MARCH THE 3 AFTER OVULATION I TOOK A HPT THIS MORNING 11 MARCH WHICH SAID NEGATIVE COULD I STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT BEING PREGNANT. IAM VERY ANXIOUS TO KNOW!!!eh

Hi Toot,

It's probably too early for the test to determine if you're pregnant.  They need at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, before they become accurate.

Your timing is good but the odds at any one time are only about 1 in 5.  Don't panic if you don't instantly become pregnant.

Good luck.

Hi medic dan thanks for the suggestion it was of great help i will wait and see the results...