A story for the world by a "infertile" stupid girl. I thought I was infertile! I am 22 years old. 10 weeks pregnant! Yay! But worried about who the father is. This is my story! **this is not for judgmental ignorant people** I had unprotected sex with #1 man on the 1st and 8th of September. Twice. My period was suppose to come on the 12/13 of September. I have always had IRREGULAR periods. Usually only had 3 or 4 a year. This year 2012 have only had about 2/3 periods. I never got my period on the 12/13 of September. And on the 11th of September I started doxycycline for a week until the 18th! No sex on this week at all. I had a foul smelling discharge but NO RED PERIOD. I did not see any blood at all this week. I then started having unprotected sex again on the 19th for three weeks with a different man( #2). I had a pregnancy test on the 28/29 NEGATIVE! Another on October 9th I thought it was negative but I do remember seeing a slight positive sign but thought absolutely nothing about it and just thought of it as another NEGATIVE. during the 2nd of October I started getting these weird pressure pains around my pelvic abdonmanal area. I thought were cramps because I was soon going to have my period. These pains day by day got a bit stronger. It lasted for three weeks! I went to the doctor on the 15th of October. Got a pregnancy test at doctor and it was POSITIVE. doctor says these pains were actually my cervix growing for the baby. Worst pains I had ever felt. I've had two different ultrasounds from different people. They both say I ovulated around the 26/27. And that was actually when baby was conceived. But I am not sure. I am mentally driving myself crazy. I would love for #2 man to be. But I think since I didn't see period on the 12/13 it could be #1 man. I'd like other people all over the world to tell me their honest opinions. Something relevant. I don't need to know that I'm a s*** or blahblahblah cause yes I did feel that way. But I know I'm not the only person this has happened to. I will certainly be a proud blessed mommy because I truly thought I would never experience pregnancy. If confused ask me questions and I will answer ASAP. I know doctors/humans aren't always right. That's why I'm worried and always feel the need to have more ultrasounds to make sure baby is the date I want it to be. Are ultrasounds bad for the baby, I have already had two. And I would love a third opinion! But not sure if I should. I do not want anything to happen to my baby.

#1 man says he did not ejaculate inside of me on the 8th of September. But I know that doesn't really matter