Okay, Me and my bf had sex the 14th, Used a condom but it fell off towards the end, we think, that was the first time. Didnt really worry about it cause we think it fell off when we was done..A few days later we had sex again, used a condom, & this time it fell off inside me..I got it out later when i used the bathroom. We are just worried sick If I could be pregnant.. Tomorrow will be the 21st a week after the first time, Would a pregnancy test be accurate yet?

Thing is I was thinking I'd start my period the 13th or 14th but never did, because the past few months I've known around when I'd start, because when I first started my period it'd be different every month, but the past few months its been first i started the 17th, next month the 16th, next month the 14th, so i figured this month would have been either the 14th,13th,or 12th, or 11th this month, but i haven't started yet and its the 21st?????? We are just super worried & wondering??

So do you think a pregnancy test would be accurate yet?

Hi 0330,

It's too early for a pregnancy test.  You need to wait at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, before they read accurately.  

Your partner needs to learn how to use a condom.  You have to hold it on as you pull out.

Normally, having sex within about 10 days before your period you are unlikely to get pregnant.  Since you are a bit irregular, it's hard to say.

Give it another week and test.  Good luck.

Thank you very much!