My last period was on 06/15 and my next is due on/around 07/13. I ovulated 06/28 (i felt the cramps), i also picked up an OPK and it tested positive that day for ovulation and then tested negative two days later which means i did in fact ovulation on 06/28. Since 07/05 i started feeling the sensation that my period was about to start. It never did, all i saw was alot of cervical fluid. I bought a HPK and tested on 07/07, it was negative. I went to the Dr. today (07/08) and took a blood test. The qualitative blood test came back negative. The Dr told me that he would send the blood out for a quantative test on Monday. Can i still be pregnant even though the qualitative blood test came back negative? The cramps are the only "symptoms" i have. I've heard about fatigue as a symptom. I've been yawning alot but i don't feel tired...probably just gotten really bored. Probably i'm just too focused on the the cramps and the yawning as symptoms because i want to be a mommy so bad. Any comments would be appreciated.

Can I b pregnant I had my period June 26th and but I had something that felt like a period July 28th but it lasted for 3 days and my periods are normally a week long and I have felt sick to my stomach and I'm really moody and my back hurts I haven't took a pregnancy test or anything help me